chapter 21

*** On the flight to Korea***

Jasmine’s *pov*

Even thought I was stack beside Louis but I was over the moon, it was awkward that I was sitting next to him and we didn’t even say a word. I miss him so much and I couldn’t even look to him in the eyes.

‘Do you need anything?’ a super sexy air hostess asked us. I looked at Louis and now I can see in his eyes that he liked her and there was a big smile on his face, I looked at him raising my eyebrows.

‘Thank you we don’t need anything’ I said trying to fake a smile to her, Louis looked at me and smile.

‘Why are you smiling now she is gone, oh sorry I forget to take her number for you’ I said in angry voice smirking at him. He laughed and before he say a thing ‘shh, I want to sleep ‘I said looking in front of me and closing my eyes. after two hours I heard Louis’s voice waking me up I opened my eyes to find myself laying my head on his shoulder  ‘ Omg I’m sorry I was asleep’  I said trying to look away from him .

‘ now you are saying sorry for laying on my shoulder, whatever I’m not  waking you up because of this, I’m waking you up because we are landing now ‘ he said opening the curtains of the little window beside me .

The view was breath taking; I was smiling like an idiot.

When we were waiting for our bags to come out I was standing next to Zayn and Rira who were flirting already,

Every time I look at Louis I saw him  looking at me , I tried to avoid any eye contact between us , because I will tell you a secret when I’m extremely happy I forgive anyone easily and I didn’t want to forgive him now he should know that I’m not  an easy one.

‘okay girls let’s go the limo. Is waiting for us outside to take us to the hotel and after 4 hours maybe we will be at the concert ‘ Liam said holding Danielle hand.

It was awkward that everyone was holding hands and me and Louis were just walking beside each other in silent

After we reached the hotel, I and Rira shared a room after I told her that I will never sleep in the same room with Louis. After 2 hours of sleeping finally we got up took our shower and get ready and we met the boys at the lobby.

Rira’s *pov*

Okay it was my dream coming true , I’m with the one I love , I’m in Korea with my best friends , and my best friend is better now ,it seemed like  nothing can get any better, when the boys were on the stage we were standing in a VIP location but the scream of the teenagers out there was unbelievable, and everything was perfect they were looking at us mostly all the time , and when they sang little things I could see tears in Jasmine’s eyes , Louis was looking at her all the time .

When the concert was over , we got back to the hotel and had some rest because it was a long tiring day .

The phone of the room was ringing I opened my eyes

‘ good morning my angel , sorry for waking you up but I have some good news and I couldn’t wait until you wake up ‘ Zayn’s voice said I sit on the bed and he begin to tell me everything.

Zayn’s*pov*

‘ Okay baby now you know everything , you and the girls will take her for her make over day and you are going to choose a perfect dress for her and you will leave the rest of the day for Louis okay ?’ I said to Rira’s sleepy voice.

‘ okay baby I’m in , just give me 30 mins, to wake her up and to take a shower , love you baby ‘ she said ending up the call ,

‘ okay man , I told Rira about everything and she is in, now you think about what are you going to say to Jasmine’ I said turning to face Louis who was putting his hands on his face.