chapter 25

Jasmine's *pov*

After that we just decided that was enough and that we should go home. Rira stopped crying and Harry as a gift bought her one last candy cotton. as we were leaving the air became colder and it was gonna be a very very long ride home. So we took the boys jackets. Zayn just went to Rira silently and gave her his jacket to wear and she just took it without saying anything. And as I predicted it was a long way home. Rira just slept the whole ride back home. She wasn't heartbroken she was sad. Whatever Zayn said it touched her touched her so much. I know because she was never the one that cries easily.

Zayn on the other hand seemed lifeless. She slept as soon as we entered the car. And when we all made sure that she slept we asked him what happened.

" Jasmine could you please switch places ? Please for me let me hold her one last time " Zayn said and the look in his eyes told me not to refuse.

We switched places so Zayn could be next to her. She just went straight into him. Even while sleeping she's looking for him. He took her in nearer so that she would be more comfortable. His eyes never left her face the whole ride. It just broke my heart seeing them like this. Whatever he said make her this close to forgiving him but he ruined it with something.

Rira's *pov* :

Sometimes within the ride home I woke up. I found myself being hold with strong arms. Without opening my eyes I knew that it was Zayn. I kept on telling myself that it was just a dream even though I was hearing his unsteady heartbeats. He was sad and I was miserable. My life without it is just impossible. In his arms is where I belong. I kept on thinking should I hug him but it will change everything if I did. I promised myself that when the time is right I will go to find him. His heartbeats tells me that he will never love another girl and I believe it just as I will never love another man.

His words were like a knife in my chest that was keeping on twisting. He meant every word of it. I felt every word, it the pain was so hard. I don't love him. I'm in love with him. There is a huge difference between the two. When he was talking I could hear my own heartbeats in my ear like drums yelling at me to run straight into his arms where I belonged but my brains told me to wait. Told me that eventually I will do it but not just yet. That if I did that I would be selfish. Zayn have to find himself first.

He have to find who he is. And it's a journey that he has to do alone without me influencing him. He already begin to do it. Controlling his anger today made me know that there is hope for him....for me.... for us. I just need to know when he is ready and I swear I will go running to him.

For my whole life I hated 'twilight' never believed in Edward's love to bella but yet I found him in jasmine and Louis. Never believed in jacob's imprinting stuff but yet again I was proved wrong. Me and Zayn have been imprinted whatever it takes we will find our way to each other because it simply won't work out with anyone else. How could you go back to the 'F' when you knew that you deserve 'A+' ? How could you leave the 'best' and go to the 'okay' ? he is my best , he is my A+ , he is the love of my life.

I love him with every bone in my body. Every cell in me knows that Zayn is the one. My heartbeats is his , my heart beats fast because I have hope that one day we will be together again. One day I will be the one to tell him that I want him. I will tell him that I forgave him very long time ago because I just can't be mad at him. One day I will just kiss him as much as I want till he got bored with it. One day I will just be in his hug and will never leave whatever happens.

Me the one that is a professional on walking away will be the first one to stay no matter what happens. For him I will do anything. Because I'm in love with Zayn Malik........... I just fell asleep again in his arms where I feel safe, one last time will do no harm.