14: And So The Story Goes...

Start from the beginning

On her sixth birthday, Morgana had a run in with a boy around her age. Blonde hair, blue eyes, and terror evident on his face. They shared eye contact for a brief moment before the boy took off and ran away. Hot on his tail was a witch dressed in black and purple, and the back of a spider. Lady Arachne.

That night, Morgana left her Father to sleep, and followed the place where the witch had ran off to. A small laboratory shaped as a huge spider. She broke into the building, and broke out with an unconscious boy in her arms, hurt, and bleeding from head to toe. She saved him from the torture he had been enduring for months. Mind you, that run in with Lady Arachne is the main cause for Titan's well known fear of spiders.

The boy showed Morgana his ability to transform into multiple weapons revealing himself to be Titan, and Morgana took him in as a friend, as a brother, and as a partner.

Unfortunately that same night, a survivor of the incident had found them. Morgana's sister. It was also revealed that night, that a new grand witch had been chosen.

Morgana's Father put up a heavy fight against her half daughter. A storm was brewing and before anyone was injured, lightening struck down at the earth. Morgana was hit, and her Father and Titan were left with no choice but to flee.

They ran away, and took shelter.

It was then the father realised, that in a land as dangerous as the one they roamed, Morgana and Titan had no hope with every witch out to get them. The Father left them for a while in search of a safer place with guaranteed protection. He ended up striking a deal with the Grim Reaper, (That be me folks!) and the Grim Reaper agreed to help the man out, in exchange for something. Do a favour get a favour. Unfortunately his end of the favour would be difficult to accomplish. In order for the deal to be sealed, the Grim Reaper would need part of a soul to help with the creation of what he hoped to be a life changing monument. The Father was going to sacrifice part of his own soul, but he saw his death in a few short years, and the soul would be useless if he died.

Somehow, the deal was sealed. The Father managed to get half of a soul to the Reaper, and so Morgana and Titan would have a place to call home and be protected when the time comes.

The three for several years became well known witch hunters, foiling evil plots of witches around the world, and not just witches. Any other creature that would cause harm. It was said that they once came across a dragon. Picture a witches power, and triple it. That's how strong a dragon is, and yet, Titan. Morgana and her Father managed to take it down, and saved millions of lives.

At the age of ten, Morgana's Father had met a traveler along the road and slipped the location of where Morgana and Titan were.

That person was the sister, and of course, she went in to get Morgana's power and to claim Titan as her own.

Morgana's father died, betrayed Morgana and Titan, but gave his life to save the two children.

They were alone for years. Hunting down witches, saving small towns from trouble, and traveling everywhere. They're skills became legendary. Everyone knew them. They then came to a town that wasn't full established yet. It was just in the making. At the age of fifteen, the Lady Morgana casted a spell onto the two of them, and they became engulfed in stone.

They disappeared off the face of the earth. They may have vanished, but the stories of their great heroics stayed strong. Told for generations.

But now, ladies and gentlemen, only a few months ago, the pair returned. Abandoning their legendary names and taking on new ones. Samantha Aileen, and Connor Monogue. Now that they're back, the new grand witch, Morgana's sister, has become thirsty for their power. Concocted a special formula to brainwash other witches. No one is in their right mind anymore, and they'll all stop at nothing until the grand witch gets exactly what she wants.

And that, is what I know of the Lady Morgana and legendary weapon Titan. Everything in between the events was not told to me, and if you wish to know, it'd be better if you ask them yourselves.

"Wait, I don't get it," Black*Star stood up confused. "Samantha is actually a witch, the Lady Morgana, and Connor isn't just a sword, he's actually a weapon that can change into anything he desires, and is the legendary weapon Titan?"

"Yes, I don't see what's not to get," My father replied annoyed. In my head, I pieced together everything from the story to Connor and Sam. Answers to questions I've had since day one. 

"I assume her Father was Agatha?" I inquired. My father nodded. He didn't seem at all surprised that I knew the name. I heard him mention it when Sam and Connor first arrived to the academy. I still don't understand why she messes with my symmetry. I'm going to guess it's just for pure fun.

"Umm, Lord Death?" Tsubaki called quietly. "Where is Samantha and Connor now?"

My Father dropped his head and I had that guilty feeling creeping up on me again. 

"They've gone to find shelter somewhere else in the city. I'm not sure where they've gone, but wherever they are, they're not safe. Yes, they're powerful, but sometimes power isn't the key thing you need to win. Asura was powerful, right? And you all managed to defeat him. There's a whole flock of witches out there, waiting to get their hands on Sam and Connor."

I've caused this. I was ignorant and pushed them into dangers way. What made me even more horrified was that Sam was willing to kneel down accept the fact that I wanted to kill her for a minute. She was going to let me kill her, when everything I accused them for wasn't true. Why'd she do that? Was she trying to prove something?

Together, those two have saved my life. Everything Connor said, makes a lot more sense to me. I should have gathered the whole truth first before shunning them and kicking them away.

At that thought, Connor barges into the death room looking panicked. His troubling expression made all of us become on edge. Where's Sam?!

"Is everything alright?" My father asked. Connor frantically shook his head.

"No, we were being chased, a witch found us. Sam managed to run off somewhere, we got split up. Can't find! Sam. Trouble. Help!"

"Well then we must find her immediately! Stein and Spirit are on a mission for me and aren't here right now. You," my father turned to us. "You guys can go ahead with Connor to find Sam. And hurry, cause with her death follows the destruction of the DWMA."

"Wait, is there something we're missing?" Soul asked. Dad turned to us. He seemed very serious about this.

"Remember how I said that Agatha made a deal with the Grim Reaper and gave up part of a soul? Well, half of Sam's soul was embedded into the school. Her magic helps keep this school standing. Be weary now, she doesn't exactly know about that."

The ground started shaking, and everyone was thinking the same thing.

"Something's happening to her, what do we do?" Maka asked worriedly.

"I'll tell you what," I said clenching my fists. "We go look for her. We find her, and save both Sam and the academy."