"I needed to*pant* speak to you*pant* about Kendall its important." I said out of breath.

"Why? What happened? Is she in trouble?" She nervously questioned.

"No she is fine. We are having a date? I guess and I need you to be her chauffeur and take her to all my special locations.....once I figure out what I'm going to do." I said realizing that I didnt plan anything yet.

"Sure Cara I'll help just call me when you are ready for me to get her. And tell me where to take her." She said supportively.

"Thanks Gi you are the best!!" I yelled running away.

Once I was in my car I immediately headed to Nobu to set up the perfect date.

*******
Kendall POV

It was 6:25, only 1 hour and 45 minutes till Cara picks me up.

I haven't decided what to wear yet so I called in my style consultant, Kylie.

"KYLO, CAN YOU HELP ME!?" I yelled across the house.

"Yes sister what do you need help with now?" She questioned coming into my room and sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Oh I am going out with someone and I really want to look nice." I replied.

"Sure I'll help you if you tell me who you are going out with." She practically blackmailed me.

"Ughhhhh I'm going out with Cara we are going on a friendly date." I answered emphasizing friendly.

"Are you sure its friendly Kenny. Because I can tell when you are lying." She stated.

"Fine Ky I like her a lot. She makes me feel things I have never felt with a girl or a guy. But the thing is I dont know what I am. Am I lesbian? Or Bi?" I said sadly and confused.

"Kendall you dont have to put labels on yourself just be happy and if she makes you happy be with her." She responded being the sweet little sister I know and love.

"Thank you Kylie you are the sweetest most bestest sister ever and I love you." I stated hugging her tightly.

"You're welcome Ken, I love you too." She hugged back and smiled. "You should wear that." She pointed towards a sparkly red dress that I only wore once. "And these shoes." She lifted up some black Christian Louboutin heels with a red bottom.

" She lifted up some black Christian Louboutin heels with a red bottom

What it will look like I suppose

"That is perfect Kylie!!! Thank you , thank you, thank you." I repeated. "Now could you please do my makeup after I shower and dress." I begged.

"Of course I will Kendall just call me when you are ready." She replied. And with that I jumped in the shower.

*******

Cara POV

"So is everything ready?" Gigi asked.

"Yeah Gi everything is ready you can go and pick her up now and I'll see you at Nobu in a little bit." I said.

"Okay Cara I'll go now see in a while. Bye." She concluded.

"Thanks bye Gi." I replied.

As I was heading to Nobu I was so nervous my palms were sweating on the steering wheel I really hope this is going to be a perfect date.

*******

Kendall POV

Kylie was finishing my makeup and I already had on my heels and dress just waiting for that knock at the door.

"You look beautiful Kendall. She'll love it." Kylie complimented.

"Thank you Kylie you are the best." I hugged her and she gladly accepted it.

"You're welco--" She was interrupted by a knock on the front door.

Suddenly butterflies appeared in my stomach and I started nervous sweating. Kylie placed her hand on my back and rubbed it successfully calming my nerves down.

"Don't be nervous Kendall its okay. NOW GO!!! DON'T LEAVE HER WAITING!!!" She yelled and started pushing me down the stairs and to the front door. Once I regained confident I turned the knob and was suprised who was at the door.

"GIGI!!!!!"

Cliffhanger once again!! Don't worry it gets better and better just wait.😘 And thank you guys so much for 1.87K reads it really means a lot!!!!!

-Carla🛁