Chapter thirty-seven

*a.n/ Vote please. Commenters gets dedication. xx

***

Olivia's POV

I had tried to escape when I recognized we were in a haven, having to run and jolt, my hoodie was ripped off of me when I thought I heard Zayn's voice not far away until I was knocked off by a punch...

When I woke up I was in a boat, laying on a bed and my cheek bone was throbbing. It wasn't long and I cried to myself, had Zayn nearly found me? How saddening was that?

He had been so close to end our nightmare.

Putting my palms over my warm face I prayed that everything will get better, wishing my aching heart will soon be eased.

The small room felt suffocating along with the waves of the ocean which made me drowsy and dizzy.

I dreaded to know where they'll send me... It's the second time I'm getting kidnapped. But now I see how much difference this held with the other one. With Zayn I always had a secure feeling, and now I felt nothing but scared about my little bean's safety, tenderly brushing over it.

I hadn't eaten for a day, maybe more, I felt the energy leaving my body.

Before I could wallow in self pity, the door of the room is brashly opened, I instantly curl to myself, holding the cover on my body protectively.

The man wordlessly stared at me, eyeing my pathetic teary face then he points to the door, I follow silently.

I was holding onto the narrow hall to not fall, I got concerned about my little bean...

When we're on the deck, the boat looks like that of a fisher, made of metal and wood, nets here and there.

The sun was shining brightly on the sky.

I'm alone in this God forsaken boat with two men whom had removed their masks.

They gesture for me to sit and give me a plate with rice, peas and some chicken, tea as well.

There was some chocolate bars for desert too but they hold that back for themselves.

Sighing I begin to eat calmly, urging myself to get it down for the small bean's sake.

Once I was done, since they hadn't put a decent amount for me, I drink the tea hastily.

"Where are we going?" I asked bushy haired guy, he flatly looked at me before eating again.

"Will you hurt me?" I barely questioned to be met with silence.

I don't know why I bothered to ask but I needed to know something.

"Can I have some soup?"

The one who had been ignoring me until now suddenly said, "You're abducted, in no condition to ask for more, hell this is us showing you some mercy since we aren't even ordered to get you out of that room for the three days trip until we're on land. Now, shut up before I tie you back to that bed!" he had snapped.

I flinched, making myself smaller, having to squint my eyes from the sun's bright shines, "I wasn't asking for myself. I'm pregnant and need-"

"What?!" Bushy head asked alarmed, gaping at me, I shut my mouth quickly. He's younger than the other, eyeing me flabbergasted. Then he turned to his accomplice, "This was never part of the plan!" he spat.

Buzzcut haired guy's face hardens, "Kapa çeneni! Biz başka çaremiz yok." he muttered at bushy guy, "Biz bunu yapmak gerekir. They're taking over us and you're not even seeing it, oglu." he stated, getting a hold of my arm, "Wake up!! To get them away from us, we'll bring her where we have to and that's it." he finished while dragging me back inside, I whimpered then whine at his harsh grip.