Freedom

Austin's p.o.v

11:45 came around quickly. I dressed in all black, like Trish instructed and I walked down to the top of Orbury Street.

Trish and Dez were already there and Trish was carrying a massive duffel bag. I approached them and they stopped talking and looked at me.

"You read for this, Austin?" Trish asked, putting the duffel bag on the floor. Dez had his black beanie on that he hardly ever wears. And Trish had a black trench coat on. I wore my black leather jacket and black jeans.

"Yeah. What you got?" I asked, referring to the duffel bag. A small street lamp illuminated the area.

Trish opened the bag. "I have, 3 pairs of gloves, a torch, a crowbar, a rope, 3 walkie talkies and some extra things in here." She said, giving us gloves and walkie talkies.

"Sweet." Dez smiled. I high fived him and put the gloves on.

Then we made our way to the house.

Ally's p.o.v

I heard the door unlock so I quickly draped the rope around my hands behind my back, pretending I was tied up.

It was only one of the body guard guys coming to see if I was still here. Then he left a few minutes after. And the point of that was?! I'm still pretending to be tied up and I can't believe it's working! I hope someone finds me soon.

"Ally?" I heard a whisper from outside. Shut up conscience. "Ally, are you in there?" the voice asked again. I know that voice... AUSTIN!!!

I ran over to the window and tried to open it but it was locked. "Austin! I'm in here!" I whispered back, lightly tapping on the small window.

"Ally, are you alright?" I heard him ask quietly. I'm so glad he's here!

"I'm fine. Can you get me out of here? The window is locked." I whispered back. A tear rolled down my face. I'm so happy that he'd found me! He's my hero.

"Don't worry, we'll get you out." he whispered back. We? Is Trish and Dez with him too?! I smiled to myself. I love my friends so much!!! I heard Austin speak again. "Trish, the window's locked."

There was a few moments of silence before I heard a slight rattling and a click. I stepped away from the window and waited. Suddenly, Austin pushed the window open and looked through the gap. "Someone call for a rescue?" He smiled.

"Austin!" I gasped happily, as I ran to the window. He looked gorgeous, like always.

"Give me your arms, we'll pull you through." He said to me. Then he turned away. "Dez, help me free Ally." He said as Dez crouched beside Austin. The window was small. But big enough for me. Since the room was mostly underground, there was a small window at the top of the wall. That's where they were.

I looked around and silently grabbed a chair and stood on it. Then I gave the boys ny arms and they pulled me through the small gap. Once I was through, I hugged every one of my friends. I hugged Austin last and gave him a quick peck on the lips. Then I heard Dez cough.

"What about me?" He joked, pointing to his cheek.I rolled my eyes.

"Dez," Austin said, next to me. "We've talked about this." He said to his best friend. We all laughed and walked away from the house, rather quickly.

Once we reached the top of the road, I hugged Trish again. "Guys, you have no idea how much I appreciate you finding me! I thought I was going to be locked up forever! Thank you." I said to all of them.

We walked back to my house, I suggested they all sleep round, so the boys were behind us and Trish and I were leading the way. "How did you know where to find me?" I asked her as we walked across the mall.

"Our amazing detective skills! How bad was it?" She asked, as we linked arms.

"Pretty comfy but super boring! I just sat there on a couch waiting to be freed." I rolled my eyes.

"Like Rapunzel, just below ground, not above." She said with a laugh. "Austin was eager to find you. He even jeopardized his health to save you. The doctor said that he had to get lots of rest and walk with crutches but he threw all that away because he was determined to find you." She said, nudging me gently.

A smile grew on my face. I probably looked like a weirdo, smiling to myself but I didn't care. "Austin done all that, for me?" I asked, more to myself than to Trish.

"Yeah, he sure loves you." She smiled and then we reached my house. Austin loves me, he truly does.

*

We got to mine and settled in the living room, watching 27 Dresses, mine and Trish's choice, and ate peanuts and popcorn.

Once the movie ended, it was well past 2am. "We should get some sleep before Mr Cranky Pants gets all moody in the morning." Trish yawned, gesturing to Austin.

"Don't blame me, they don't call it beauty sleep for no reason." He smiled. I was cuddled up to him and I didn't want to move, but I knew I had to.

"No, I want to watch Zaliens 5!" Dez beamed, seeing that my Dad had that DVD.

"No, we need rest, we can watch that silliness in the morning." I said, packing up. Then Dez sighed and helped pack up too, while Austin and Trish turned the TV off and put the blanket Trish was covered with away.

Then we all trudged upstairs. The boys took the sofa bed and shared that, while Trish and I shared my bed. We didn't stay up that much afterwards since we were all pretty tired and soon we were all asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________

So Ally's free! But what will happen when James finds that Ally isn't there anymore...?

Who's in love with the LOUDER songs? ;D