(10) Bakugo Katsuki: Neighbor

Start from the beginning

Right now, I think my attempt of killing myself was worth it. I have no fucking clue why I'm looking back again on the hole to see him but I didn't have a moment to think about the answer.

I peeked again and saw his body trembling. His messy black hair with green on the tips, his half lidded green eyes, cute freckled cheeks, and those fucking wet lips. Hell, who is he? I didn't know I had a neighbor like him in here - when was the last time I'd gone out, anyway?

I observed him more. His expression showed trouble as he plays with the head of his manhood and stroked himself faster. I knew he was getting near the edge. I could see every bit of him. He threw his head back and screamed while shooting out his seed.

I bit my lower lip, pressing my finger tips on the wall in intense. He's so damn fucking cute! And innocent shît! Hearing his scream made me hard as fuck.

And from that day on, I began watching his daily work. Every move he makes I watch him. I wait for him as he goes out around seven in the morning and return around four in the afternoon.

I watch him eat, change his clothes, study quietly, and sleep peacefully.

Fuck. What a pathetic life you have, Katsuki.

Indeed. Pathetic yet worth it. You've become a pervert peeping weirdo. Maybe this is what I was long good at? Maybe becoming a hero was never my forte.

I've been doing this for several days without his notice now. I silently watch him everyday and it was enough for me to forget that I haven't eaten one shit for days nor took my bathe. Heck, who cares? No one, right?

Until that day.

As I was watching him holding his bag, just came back from his school, he didn't realize that someone was behind him. Holding a rope. He didn't look like he knows him 'cause he looked like a drug addict.

My eyes widens when the man tackled him on his bed. He tried struggling free as the man was tying his arms on the bed post. His face said fear and tears began forming on the corners of his green eyes.

I literally fucking panicked my ass there and took my phone. I looked at it to call for the police, but fuck. I forgot that I haven't charged it for months now since I have no electricity here.

Just fucking great!

I returned my gaze on the hole, cowardly. Now, I'm seeing my only reason to live getting ràped by this bûllshît. Fucking great, Katsu---

I flinched when I heard a scream.

Not that kind of scream of pleasure but... of pain.

My eyes couldn't believe what I was seeing right now.

No. I didn't want to believe it.

The innocent I once thought was holding a cutter, stained with blood. He was now on top of his attacker as he pierced the blade inside that man's throat and red blood sprayed on his face and on the wall. The man lashed out and shouted in agony but only to shut up as he was stabbed in his mouth with the cutter.

What caught my attention was... he's smiling.

I felt cold all of the sudden.

He's no innocent. He's a fucking murderer.

Due to shock, I didn't notice that I lost consciousness. I had awoken few hours from the last time I had remembered. It was early in the morning, about five.

When the scenes of the killing replayed back, my whole body went numb. My blood felt cold and my heart seemed it had stopped pumping in my chest.

I quickly stood on my feet and hurriedly head for the sink. I emptied my stomach - even though it's long empty - and only few came out. My stomach growled and I was so deperately hungry.