I left the hospital, it was my first day out there, Susan welcomed me with open arms, as it was day, I told him that we were by my clothes to my new home, said "Yes, but you have to bring something to protect ourselves in case your brother is still hanging around. "I replied" Okay, a couple of butcher knives, a syringe, some painkillers, also a little emergency kit in case we need suturing, you or me, if a glass can cause a wound that required stitches, a bottle of water fresh from the fridge and a can of soda if we are thirsty. "

We went to his house and picked everything you need, plus a bag to carry my stuff. Already in my old home, he tightened his grip my arm, I said "Do not be afraid, everything will be fine." I kissed her to calm down, I opened the door a kick, was closed, walked in and saw that the walls of my house were filled with blood, the blood of my parents, we find in the kitchen a gallon of gas, a vacuum of bleach and some matches jar, still touring the house, we saw the bathroom that was with the door open and saw the mirror with the word " smile "written in blood, the sink and the floor covered with blood, my whole house was just full of blood, in the end, we walked next door was on my parents' room and found the sheets stained with blood, my whole house was like, full of blood, in the end, we enter the most disturbing place of my house: my room. The phrase "go to sleep" was written in blood on the wall, as Susan said. I looked in my closet my belongings, my laptop, my mp3, my phone and my clothes, only what was not full of blood, when you turn to see my room, I remembered the disturbing face of Jeff looking at me with those eyes full of madness holding a bloody knife in his hand saying "Shh, just go to sleep." that memory was what ended up breaking what little sanity I had left, I told Susan to give me the backpack where we had things, I went to the bathroom, take the knife and said "Jeff ... I'll see you in hell cursed when both have died."

After the sentence, talk to Susan, I kissed her, I said "Goodbye my love, but I want to see Jeff to get back to what made me, revenge for killed my parents and almost killed me, I love Susan, but you will not be able to see after I die, I regret this very much. "I was about to kill her, but, no, I did not, I would not become Jeff, I begged Susan to forgive me, to come to my old home had affected me, I said "okay, Liu, I love you, and I know that being so close to death can affect, we go home." I kiss, we ordered a taxi and went home, I went to bathe.

While I bathed, I remembered all the moments I spent with my family, Mom, Dad, my childhood with Jeff, the antics we did, everything we had together, the joy of having my family close, I began to mourn, but the sound of falling water drowned my sobs, so it did not matter.

Homicidal liu by zeky28-d6velok.jpg

The first night was something traumatizing for me. In my nightmares I could see Jeff as it was before the accident being brutally killed by the new Jeff, then I turned to look and say "Liu, why you went to not sleep as I asked you?" I woke up with a terrible fright Susan faith ran to my room, I said, "What happened Liu? Are you okay? "I replied" If ... it was just a nightmare, do not worry. "

Download-1434141361.jpg

The next day, upon awakening, I felt a scent that has long not enjoyed, it was the smell of hot-cakes freshly made, I went to the dining room and there was Susan, preparing breakfast, as Mom did, he gave me good morning , he sat down and started eating

How much time had passed since he did not eat hot-cakes made with love ?, do not know, but the taste ... it was so nice, I felt loved again but happiness does not last long, I was going crazy , each passing day, Susan reminded me more mom, so take a kitchen knife, I ran to his room, he was ready to go out with me on a date, she looked so beautiful, I did not feel capable of killing, not, not without knowing much he loved her, not without feeling love for the last time in his life ... I loved her, but I was getting madder every time, every time cost me more to live without sticking a knife in the heart I could not be so, I did not kill her, but had no choice, or so I thought.