This is a Rewrite

My original story of this is actually called Magi: The Resurrection of Magi.

And when I first started that story I had great plans for it... Sadly life is a bitch and got in the way. So for the first few maybe chapters it was fine and then the rest of the story was rushed and horribly written so if I, myself wasn't pleased with my work, then I will work on it until I feel it is a good story.

Also about the ending to the original... It was rushed and horrible... Even worse than the rest of the book. And just recently I got to meet my third author... Jennifer A. Nielsen. And when I met her she talked about how a book is only as good as its ending, and when she said that my head was brought back to this story and so, this time with my heart and soul in it... I am writing Magi: Secrets of the Past!!!

And the reason I changed the title was because when I first thought about the title for my other book I thought 'Yeah during the end of the book I'll have all of the previous Magi come and fight the characters'... Well once I re-watched the show I realized... It's just the same magi that are being brought back to life by Ugo...😑 but by that point I was already publishing the chapters so I thought about how Aaliyah fled Sindria and kept it a secret for many years the is confronted by her past friends and family, and I got Magi: Secrets of the Past.

All of the characters look the same and I will still go along with the story line just I won't be lazy with writing.

And one last thing, I might change the name of Daisy, it might be Dahlia. But that is undecided as right now I guess you'll have to find out in the book. Because I realized that the name Daisy doesn't really fit in.

And the new cover is made by leila_ssss