His 20th Bday

One day she was just sitting idle and she found a drawing paper and a pencil on her desk. She took the pencil and started drawing his sketch just to pass her free time. She didn't expect the sketch to be perfect. After two and half hours, it turned out to be exactly the same as his photo. Not a single detailing was missed out. That sketch was an example of how much she loved him. <3

She thought of gifting him the sketch on his bday so she got it laminated. She also got a chronograph blue timex watch for his bday and 18 chocolates to make his 20 gifts for his 20th bday.

She packed all the gifts and gave it to his close friend to give it to him on his bday as they were not talking to eachother.

She messaged him not to open the gift in front of anyone and she messaged his friend not to give him the gift in front of anyone but none of them listened to her.

He opened the gifts in front of all his friends and basically he was gang raped because of the sketch and watch. The watch was much costly which she bought from her first salary and the sketch on which she had spent her time was amazing. Those chocolates, they were shared between them all and everyone teased him like never before.

He messaged her that he liked the gifts and explained her what happened with him that day. She was really upset as she hated when people teased him because she knew that would irritate him and ultimately she will be the one who would have to suffer because of his asshole friends.

He, on the other side loved it when his friends saw how much he meant to her.

- His 20th Bday
-----------------------------------------------------------