Happy after a month

She had involved herself in studying for the competitive exam she was supposed to give for her higher studies. That helped her get her mind off of him and his thoughts.

Seeing his message after what felt like a month of nightmare, made her smile after a month. She realized she had just forgotten how to smile from the bottom of her heart when he was not there with her.

She saw his messages saying "Stop being a quitter, you are worth so much more. Get back to your normal self and I'll be back as a friend. I'll know when you do that and you'll find me besides you." And many more.

She smiled at first. She did what he said. She apologized to every good friend of her and talked to them after a long time. But then she realized that studying for GRE was much better than talking to her fake friends who didn't even give a fuck about her in her tough time. Everyone knew she would never stop talking to them for so long if it were not for something that hurt or broke her. Noone except two of her friends cared enough to even call and ask her if she was ok.

She messaged him that she tried to do what he said but she couldn't do it anymore to get him back in her life. She told him if it was really meant to be, he would be back in her life eventually. For that, she didn't need to do anything.

She thanked him for everything. She would never have known about her fake friends for whom she never thought twice before helping them even when that meant a big loss to her. Whatever happened between the two made her familiar with her fake friends.

On the other hand, She fell more in love with him and his thinking after that incident. A guy who broke her up was the one trying to help her get out of that situation. He was trying to make her move on from himself. He was trying to make her get back to what she really was. She thought how can someone who thought so much about her even after going away from her do such a thing with her without any deep reason. She was happy to see his concern towards her even after all that had happened between the two. She decided to give him and their relationship some time.

- Happy after a month
-----------------------------------------------------------