Concert3

As they went inside, she couldn't find her seat so he found a place and told her to sit there with him. She told him that she saw his friend and started looking for him but he told her not to find him and just sit with him because he wanted to spend time with her not anyone else.

As she sat, she saw that friend of him from a distance and showed him the place where he was seated. At the same time, his friend noticed him and called him to sit with him. He held her hand and took her along.

His friend asked him about how he managed to get the tickets at the end time to which he answered casually "She did" as it was the most obvious thing on earth and pointed towards her. His friend didn't recognize her so he introduced her to him.

His friend told him to sit with him so he sat and as she just stepped forward to go and sit with her cousins, he held her hand from behind, smiled a little and pointed to the seat next to him and signed her to sit with him.

She couldn't explain how good and how wanted she felt for the first time in her life. She was overwhelmed. She did what he told her to do. She sat next to him after informing her cousins that she would be sitting back with her friends.

- Concert3
-----------------------------------------------------------