Love-Hate story

She sat besides him on the sofa. He looked at her with a wide grin. Everyone was busy eating and talking to eachother that noone noticed them. He looked around for a moment and made sure noone was looking. She furrowed her eyebrows at that.

He came near and whispered in her ears, "Happy Birthday Dear". She got goosebumps at that. They were not even touching eachother still he had that effect on her. She couldn't stop smiling at that. He had no clue that all she wanted to do at that time was to hold him tight and kiss him hard. She wasn't thinking straight.

He knew how she felt for him. He respected her feelings. He noticed her reaction and smiled back, shaking his head a little at her reaction. She was falling for him all over again.

Their relation was way above the boyfriend/girlfriend relation. Friends was what they called eachother but both of them knew their relation was beyond everything else. They both had become a family to eachother. They acted like husband/wife, fighting and solving the little issues, making eachother cry and then making eachother smile. They both irritated eachother but ended up being together again. Their relation was nameless but the strongest of all the relations that exists in the world.

They hated eachother like they loved eachother. Their story was a love-hate story.

-Love-Hate story
-----------------------------------------------------------