Concert1

One of the best and most awaiting concert of a very well known singer was going to take place and she had free passes of that concert.

She asked him if he wanted to join her in VVIP entry on the round table very close to the stage. He denied by saying he didn't had the mood to go to that concert. So she gave back the front passes and took passes of backside for her and her cousins.

On the day of the concert, he messaged her some time in the noon that he and his friend wanted to come if passes could be arranged. She teased him at first by making fun of his mood and laughing at his situation.

He really wished to come and wanted her to do whatever she could because he knew that she had good contacts through which she could get passes for him. She tried but could not contact that friend from whom, she took her passes.

She told him it was impossible to get passes because it was too late to which he asked her in a sad tone if she really wanted him to go with her to the concert. She felt bad and arranged one pass for him but couldn't arrange one for his friend to which she said sorry.

He didn't mind to that because he knew she tried but couldn't arrange one for his friend because it was already too late when he asked her to arrange the passes.

- Concert1
-----------------------------------------------------------