Wait

He didn't talk much to her. He told her they would remain as people they know. Noone would have any rights over eachother. He would be there with her if she needs help as a person in the name of humanity.

She didn't really like the idea but what he did for her grew her respect for him. He didn't know how much her past had hurt her. He didn't know he came as an angel in disguise in her life who taught her how to smile from her heart, who taught her how to love truly, who taught her to be herself, who taught her that the right people would stay in her life even after knowing her real self, who made her realize she was a strong person and she didn't need to rely on others for her happiness and a lot more.

She couldn't do anything about getting him back. The more she tried, the more he went away from her. So she stopped trying and decided to leave it all on destiny.

She knew he came in her life for an unknown reason. She believed if they both were meant to be with eachother, that bad phase would end and they would be back into eachother's lives, their bond would be stronger if there was any next time in their relation. She believed firmly in destiny. So she waited and waited and waited with patience.

She stopped expecting anything from him. She knew Best things in life happen unexpectedly. She started enjoying life a little more than she used to. Her faith in god and true love took a rebirth.

- Wait
-----------------------------------------------------------