Selfless love

She got placed in a company and the first person she wanted to share the news was him but she thought even if she messaged or called him, he would not reply or pick up so she didnt do anything.

Next day, she went to college and saw him. He wore a blue shirt and was looking so damn hot in that attire. She couldn't take off her eyes off of him. Even after two years, he still had this effect oh her that brought butterflies in her tummy whenever she saw him.

They looked at eachother for a while and he looked away from her. In that moment, she saw the hurt behind his smile. That made her finally go and talk to him.

She went and showed him her offer letter. He was stunned for a moment at her sudden movement but then calmed down a bit. He read the letter and immediately his frown turned into a broad smile when he got to know what that letter was all about.
It seemed that he was the happiest person to know about her placement. Everything was forgotten in that moment. They looked inseperable.

Their relation was like if he achieved something great, she would be happier than when she achieved something and vice versa. Their world revolved around eachother but they didnt accept that ever and that was the only problem in their lives.

- Selfless love
-----------------------------------------------------------