BTS Imagine Jhope

One last time

Your POV

Beep~~ Beep~~Beep~~
I heard from the machine beside me. I was about to open my eyes when i heard the door opened. I remained silent then i can feel it sat beside me. It suddenly stroke my hair and sniff . Only then i recognize it was Hoseok...... my Hoseok.

-Flashback-

Make friends.

Have some fun.

Words of my mother stuck into my brain. Oh mother. Like i was living forever. Haha.

The first time i got into this class, the first thing i kept in my mind was "avoid making friends" because knowing myself, i am that kind of person who treasured everyone that is close to me. But when i was diagnosed for having a stage 3 leukemia, i stopped making friends. Just my father and my mother, that's enough for me. But when i start to attend classes, i met this guy named Hoseok. Damn he was a great dancer. He was also naturally good looking. He has a captivating round eyes, and a pinkish complexion. I was mesmerized by his talent. I want to know him. But everytime i was close to him , my heart is skipping a beat remembering that i have only a short time to live. There i will just sit alone at the corner and watch them dance and chat happily with their friends.

One day i realized that i have to atleast enjoy myself before i die. So i decided that i have to make friends. And this is the time i will talk to Hoseok. I want to befriend with him. So this day, i decided to talk to him. I know its kinda not good in others eyes because i am a girl and i am taking the first move but dont get me wrong! I just want to make friends...

"Hey.." i greeted him then shock was all over his face when he faced me.

"Hi..." he response. Ask something Y/n!! You can do it..

"Do you have anybody for lunch?" I ask. Damn! What was that question?? Please say none ...

"None........... but do you like to have lunch with me?" He ask. I think my eyes sparkle because of what he said.

"I would love to!" i cheered then run to get my things. I also heard him giggle. Dang! It sound so cute!

I change my clothes then saw him waiting for me outside. My heart skipped a beat when i saw him standing like a god infront of me. He was looking down waiting patiently for me. Hands in his pocket and playing his foot. I came up to him and he smiled genuinely at me.

"You ready?"

"Yeah."

-End of flashback-

That was all where we started. Its our first date and definitely not the last. He always ask me out.. everyday i should say. He always makes me happy like nobody ever does. He makes me feel that i can live more than the doctor said i could.

We dated for almost 4 months and still he doesnt know about my disease. I kept it from him, scared that i might lose him. Until i said yes to him. But not almost 2 months after we started being together, bruises came out to my skin. At first i can hide my bruises from him but as days past, it began worse. Hoseok notice it and became worried. He drove me to the nearest hospital but before we got there, i finally tell him the truth.

-Flashback-

"Hoseok I-i have a stage 3 leukemia." I said then look down.

"What?!" He exclaimed. I know he will be mad at me.

"I-im s-sorry......" i said breaking my voice.

"Oh shit!---Im sorry Jagi...." he said then hug me.

"I deserve to be yelled at." I cry.

"Why didnt you tell me?" He ask.

"I dont want to lose you..."

"You wont" He said then kissed me.

-End of Flashback-

It was my unforgettable moment ever. I didnt expect he would treat me like that after what i said to him. It was my 18th birthday and everything are starting to get happier when the dancing of 18 roses came. I danced with my relatives and friends. I have finished dancing 17 of them and Hoseok was the last. Its my first time dancing with Hoseok and i never thoughv it would ever be the last.

Flashback

I was standing in the middle crying because of over flowing joy inside my body. I was staring at Hoseok who is walking near at me. He held my hand and waist and started dancing.

"I wont ever..... ever let you go jagi..." he whispered to me.

"Jagi........" i just said to him.

"I love you more than anybody here does Jagi. Remember that and dont you ever leave me....... unless you cant take it anymore. Just ....... just wait for me there okay?" He said voice is broken.

"I love you Hoseok." I just said then kiss him.

End of flashback

I finally let my eyes open seeing his face for the last time. I know i cant live anymore. I know the almoghty wants me to rest now. So i look at Hoseok and smile at him. He also smiled at me like the first time we met.

"I-i ...... i-i love you Hoseok.... forever."

"You can sleep now Jagi...... wait for me okay? I love you so much... " he said then kissed me.

I sighed in relief then close my eyes. Contented that i finally saw him for the last time. I will definitely wait for you Hoseok. I will not forget you. I love you Jagi.