BTS Imagine Jimin

(Dance Instructor) [Rated R]

You lazily get up from your bed as your alarm starts to noise around. You groan and turned it off. It's Saturday morning and you should get ready for your dance classes. Your mother enrolled you to a dance lessons you dont know why. She always says that she just want you to be a great dancer . But you are a good one! You grab your towel and get into the shower. You squeeled as the water splashed to your body. The cold water wakes up your soul. You finished fixing yourself and grab your keys. You get into the car and drove to the academy.

*FLASHBACK*

Park Jimin.

He is your dance instructor and eventually your first love. He is your childhood neighbor who always play with you before. You were bestfriends and grew together for 4 years but they have to migrate to Korea for good. Then, you lost your bestfriend/ first love. After 6 years, your family have decided to migrate to Korea too. Since your family business was there. You tought you will finally see him after a long time. You were very excited to get to Korea. As you step to Incheon Airport, a mission was plastered in your mind. You will find your first love.

Weeks after you migrate, you were already enrolled to a school near your place. You were very comftable in the school when something happened. It was your dismissal time when you bump on to someone. Your books fell and he help you picking it up. You stiffened as you recognize him . It was Jimin. It was your bestfriend. You stare at him as he says sorry to you and passed over you. He didnt remember you anymore. He didnt recognize you. Your tear fell as you ran to your car. You wipe your tears and say to yourself that from that day on, you will completely forget him and ignore him. But as you arrive home, your parents announced that they ebrolled you to a dancing lessons and they gave you the address of the academy. The day after that, you went to the address given to you and you were surprised to see Jimin as your dance instructor. Then your heart immediately says that forgetting him will never happen if this will continue. So you immediately talk to your parents to stop this but they ignore you. You sigh and let the game begin.

*End of FLASHBACK*

You stop the car infront of the building and went inside it. You walk in the elevator and pushed the 8th floor. Your heart is pounding everytime you were in this building. You have to used to it but you cant. You really feel nervous everytime you attend his classes. Its been 2 months since you enrolled but you still cant get used of his presence. As you got to the designated floor, you open the door revealing the practice room filled with the other students. It is obviously that you were late. They stare at you then Jimin commanded.

"You were late miss y/n" he said then you look down.

"Mianhae." You said.

"Its okay . Now go to your place we're now starting." He said then the class starts .

The cclass last for 3 hours. After that, everybody is bidding goodbyes to Jimin . You were fixing your things and ready to go but you stiffened as he calls your name.

"Nae?" You said.

"You have a punishment for being late." He said then you gulped.

"You have to do all the routines i have teach you last time and now." He command. Good thing you were good at memorizing the steps.

He plays the song and you start to dance gracefully.He is just watching you carefully. You were about to finished the routines when he stop the music. You look at him but he just stare at you. You have the chance to look at his features. He is now grown up. More matured from before. But he still have his dashing smile and puffy cheeks. You really want to hug him now and tell him how you love him but you stop yourself. You must forget him now. He is still staring at you and you cant help your watery eyes from flowing.

"Why did you forget me Jimin-ssi?" You ask him half cried.

"I didnt forget you y/n . I never forget you for the past 12 years. I can never." He said teary eyed.

"B-but why...." you were cut off when he kissed you passionately.

You were dreaming about him kissing you in the future but you didnt expect it to happen. You finally taste his lips. You immediately respond to his kisses. He moaned and wrap his hands on your waist. You snake your arms on his neck and continue kissing. You two immediately parted when you heard footsteps coming. He ran to the door as someone knocks. He talk to the janitor and he locked the door. He came back to you and without a word, his lips crash to yours again.
You laugh as he spun you around but not breaking the kiss. His hands roam your body. His kisses went down on your neck and you moan sweetly. He smirk behind his kisses and he layed you down smoothly on the floor. He took off his shirt and throw it somewhere revealing his six pack abs. You gulped as he lean in and kissed you again. His hands were now under your shirt and roaming your body. You arched your body because of pleasureness. After just seconds, you were both naked. And after some more hours, the room filled with moans and screams. Good thing, the room is sound proof.

He collapsed by your side. You both are panting and sweaty. You faced him and also he. He smiled at you and puts his arms on your waist.

"I've waited for you y/n. I've been longing for you." He said.

"Im here now .. i went here for you." You said.

"Im never let anyone again to seperate us. I will never leave you again." He said then pull you in his muscled chest.

"Im only yours Jiminie." You said then hug him more.

"Saranghae Jagiya." He said.

"Nado saranghae oppa." You said then you both slept.