BTS Imagine Jin

A/N: annyeong~ this is my first rated imagine of BTS. Oh my ghad. My heart is.... oh my ghad . Just kidding haha.
Hope you enjoy it!
Ppyeong~

-Taehyungie

(Cheat) [Rated R]

You were walking around the mall when you suddenly saw your boyfriend Jin, in one of the stores. You came near and your eyes widen when you saw a girl clinging to his arm. You turn red in angryness. You go into the store and walk nearer to him beside the counter. They are laughing like a couple.

"Hey! Can i choose something that will fit for my cheater boyfriend?" You say loud enough for them to hear. They turn around to face you. Their eyes widen.

"J-jagiya?" Jin said.

"Y-y/n ... annyeong." The girl greet you.

"Oh! Hi Jin! Who is she? You're slut? Nice to meet you." You said then fake a smile.

"Please let me explain." He said.

"Nah. Dont bother anymore Seok Jin. Enjoy with your slut . Bye bitch." You said then bid goodbye.

You ran fast to the carpark then get into your car. There you scream and cry in pain. As you calm down, you drove home and lock yourself in your shared room then cry. After a couple of hours crying, you heard footsteps coming then knock.

"Jagiya please. Let me in. " Jin said.

"Go away!" You shout.

You heard him sigh then you heard footsteps walking away. You cried again on your knees. A moment after, the footsteps came back and you also heard the dangling of keys. Your heart thump so you panic. You run to the cabinet and cuddle yourself in it. You heard him shouting your name. He walks infront of the cabinet and harshly pull the door revealing your face full of tears. He frown then held you but you snap it.

"Forget it Jin. How can you do this to me?" You said sobbing.

"Let me explain please." He said.

"What for?! To hear your lies huh?!" You said then move to leave the cabinet. He followed you and held your arms.

"Jagiya wait. Please let me explain. She's just my--"

"Cut it out Jin! You cheated on me and you want me to believe your lies?! Come on Jin. Did you ever loved me?!" You shouted on him.

You were taken aback when he stare at your eyes. His eyes were full of angryness. Maybe your words gone too far. Then you realized what you have said. He never wants you to doubt his love for you. But you dont want to take it back. Youre too angry to listen to his explanations.

He grabs your wrists then pull you closer. You gulp as he stares at your lips. Without any hesitation, his lips crash onto yours. His lips move hungrily and lick your lips for entrance but you refuse. He puts his palm on your butt so you gasp. He grab the opportunity to let his tongue roam your mouth. You were still shocked by his sudden agressiveness. His kisses went down to your cheeks then down to your neck and collarbone. You moan as he left hickies on your shoulders causing him to smirk.

"Your jealousy is turning me on." He huskily whisper to your ears.

His hands roamed under your shirt and took it off your body. He lean in again for a passionate kiss. He hold your waist and pull you up and carries you to the bed. He lays you softly as he kisses your chest. He stop the kiss then took off his shirt. After a moment, you were both naked. Then a couple of hours later, the room is filled with soft pleasured moans and screams. He lay beside you as he covers your body with the blanket. He placed his arms to your waist and pulled you into his chest.

"Oppa? Im really sorry about earlier. I really felt jealous." You said then he smiled at you.

"That's okay. She's my cousin. I just call him to accompany me to buy" he said.

"Buy what?" You asked.

"This." He said then pulled out a velvet box beside him and your eyes widen.

"Oh my god Jin." You said as your eyes get watery.

"Jagiya. Dont you ever doubt my love for you again. Will you marry me?" He said.

"Oh god. Of course yes! Yes!" You yelp and he wear the ring to your finger.

"Saranghae Jagiya." He said.

"Nado Saranghae Oppa." You said then kissed him.

"You should get jealous more often." He laugh then you get yourself on top of him.

"I can turn you on even im not jealous." You said then he smirk .

You lean in to kiss him passionately and start a second round.