¤28

Quon

I was just sitting around in the Trapp hitting a blunt. Thinking about when my worker gone capture Diamond because I'm getting tired of waiting. I just want to get back at Kirko for taking my girl because Diamond could've been my girl. Everything I had Kirko would try to take it, like it was his but that's gone change when I take his daughter, he gone feel like what I been feeling like. I was interrupted by my thoughts when I heard my phone ringing and it was my boy that had to keep an watch on Diamond.

PhoneConversation
Theboy: Boss I have her already.
Me: Send her in. Is she awake?
Theboy: No she is knocked out because she faint because of the plastic bag.
Me: Alright just bring her in.
Theboy: Alright.
PhoneConvoOver

I'm ready to put my hands on her. I'm not gone torture her, I'm just gone treat her as my own. I was supposed to be her father and now I get to be but if she don't wanna be torture she gone have to accept that I'm her new father. She can't go nowhere but stay in the Trapp basement tied up because I know she's not gone listen if I say stay but she'll know!

》Jada《

We are here waiting on Diamond, she still hasn't shown up and in getting worried. Chas and I just sitting on the couch waiting, maybe she decided to stay longer at the hospital. Plus she got her own car, so it wouldn't matter if I left her. I'm just gone text her before I go back to the hospital.

TEXTMESSAGE
BFF Bishhh♡(12:32am): Bestfriend I'm leaving the house now. I'll see you back at the hospital. Plus I wanna know what's taking you so goddamn long to get here.
_____________________

I locked my phone and looked over your Chasity who was just staring in too space. I guess she felt all eyes on her and she looked back at me, "Diamond hurt right now. Everytime she has a boy in her life, everything just go left" I nodded in agreement. "But let's not Jinx her. Let's just go to the hospital" she nodded and left the house.

At the hospital

We walked in the room to see everybody around Khali who was awake. I searched for Diamond and she wasn't here like where could she be? Khali turned to us and frowned. "Where's Diamond?" He asked. "I think she at the house or I thought she would he here. She didn't make it home" he nodded. "Maybe she just got home" he said. "But it's great to see you awake but when did you wake up" he was about to say something but Mr. King interrupted. "Your best friend was done talking to him and I guess when she left he woke. She is he Miracle. What did she say before she left?" He said looking at Khali. "She said I love you" everyone gasped.

I looked around to see everyone with there hands on their mouth. What's the big deal it's just 3words. I mean I get that she love another boy. "Can someone call Diamond please?" Khali said. "I will" I went out of the room and dial her number but no answer. I called her like 10 times no asnwer. I wonder what's up with her. I went back into the room and all eyes was on me. "Where is she?" Old man said which is Kirko. "She didn't answer my calls" he sighed. The nurse came inside the room "I'm going to need everyone to step out because Khalifa needs some rest but everyone can come in thr morning" we all nodded and said our byes.