¤23

SCHOOL OVER
》Diamond《

School over and I plan for Chad to keep Chas busy today. I was walking to Jada car because we have to go help Momma J with the decorations and pick up some stuff. While I was walking someone wrap their hands around, I'm thinking it's Khali so I turned around to Chance. I fussed my way out his arms but he squeeze me tighter "your not fucking over me because I took your virginity" he whispered in my ear and that's when I got angry, I couldn't control it. "Ou se kaka! Ou pa bezwen m ', ale nan ke ti fi Ou rele ti fi ou" I had to get my mama side at out she said you a piece of shit and that you don't need me so go to that girl you call your girl.

With that being said I hit my elbow in his stomach with force and when he let me go, I kick him in his balls. Since I had heels I didn't care, he made me angry. I walked away to find the car and I got in "Dia you okay?" Jay asked. "Yeah let's go home?" I said giving her a small smile. She started the car and drive.

Arrived at home

When we entered the house, it was basically almost finish. We went the kitchen and say Momma J, I kissed her cheeks and so did Jay. "Go sit ma! Diamond and I got it" she smiled, she had gotten bigger and he feet are swelling, hmm maybe she sick. "Alright time to finish you that side and I'll be over here" I nodded and we to my side and started working.

Dad came in the house and smiled. "Babygirls come see this and my future wife come on" we all followed him to he garage, once we seen the car Jay and I went crazy. "Who car this for pops" Jay asked. "It's for Chasity. Is it too much?" I was about to say something but Momma J said something "Yess it's too much for her she only turning 17 and it's a Chevrolet Camargo 2016" dad sigh and rub his face. "Stop J okay. I want to treat your child like mines, plus it has her name on it and I'm not returning it" Mama just sigh and nodded okay and walked away.

"The ride nice but mama don't like what you did?" Dad chuckled. "Since when yall started calling her mama?" "Because she do everything what a mother suppose to do, so hey she are. Mama" Jay said and we high five. "Mane she be alright, now go finish what yall was doing" he said waving his hands.

I walked back inside the house and started decorating. Fuck Chance, now that he made me Angry, it's kinda funny because I'm still happy. I guess in some girls life a fuck boy take yall virginity! "Dia I wonder what Chas doing" Jay said making me snap out my thoughts. "Getting birthday sex!" We both screamed and started singing the some Birthday Sex by Trey Songz.