¤18

》Kirko《

"Daddy I'm -" I lifted my finger. "Save it! This is what happen, when I let guck boys mess with my daughter but you the one that said you wanted him and now you lost him. You don't cry for an nigga right? Save all that shit" I said storming off out her room. I went downstairs, grab the keys to one of my cars and left. Maybe having girls is an bad idea.

》Diamond《

Daddy is right. I need to suck that shit up, there is other man in the sea. I stopped crying and deleted everything off my phone of Chance. I have an IPhone, so I know they not completely gone. I took an long shower, once I was done I put on some clothes, then I was out like a light. Hope what God bring tomorrow would be very good.

Next Day..

I woke up out of bed, with an smile on my face. I went to do my hygienes in the bathroom and picked out an outfit, since I heard the weather last night that it was going to be chilly. Outfit in MM.

I went downstairs and saw my girls. I showed a huge smile "Goodmornin my beautiful family" I said they looked at me with an surprised face. "You okay sweetie" Janika said touching my forehead and neck. "I'm fine, Why? What's wrong?" I asked with an curious face, they all laughed. "You sure boo" Jada said and I nodded. "Riiiiight okay, well let's go!" They said making their way towards the door but I turned around to Janika "Did dad come home last night?" I asked, with an sad face. "No he didn't. Don't worry he'll come back" she said while hugging me and we broke apart and I went outside feeling a cold wind hitting me.

I seen an boy talking to Jada and Chasity, once he looked up and saw me, he smiled but I gave him an small smile. I walked to the backseat car and seen the boy coming in with Jada and Chasity. He looked at me and smiled. "Problem?" I said but Jada gave me an glare. "Nah it's cool, I don't disrespect females but when they disrespect me it's not a problem. They might be going thru something" he said, looking out the window. I hard down felt bad. Maybe I'm not gone say anything today at all.

Arrived at school

We arrived at school and Jada brought the boy that drove with us to Guidance. Lowkey I thought he was cute. Oh my, I'm moving a little to fast. Nobody appreciate me so why do I care. "You was wrong for that?" Chas said, I lifted an brow. "What you talking about?" I said with an confused look. "When we was in the car. That was rude, would you want any man to tell you that?" She made a good point but still he should kept his eyeballs on him. "Well he shouldn't never be looking at me" I said. "You need to tighten up because I think that attitude your giving me, is being a pain in my ass. Maybe your still mad that someone else has your man. That's your problem, don't blame it on people that real deal love you. Well I'm leaving see you later" she said, while leaving me alone in the hallway.