¤1.5

》Chance《

Name is Chance because I get a lot of chances to fix my mistake. (Chance in the MM. And that's what he wearing at school) No lie the way she snap on Niqua, I know she can be a true ryda. See now I'm not Niqua babe but I fucked with her alot, she wanted to give me head so I let her do it but she catch too much feelings. I'm sitting here then my homeboy gone say "niqqa ima cuff her, you dead ma niqqa" I chuckled, "niqqa back the fuck off, that my woman" he just turned away. No lie I don't think she coming back.

》Diamond 《

I'm not going back to that class, because that trifling hoe not gone disrespect me and Chance dumb ass just smiling. Like boy you gone make her disrespect like that, I don't know why worrying like this because he ain't ma man. Man this day needs to go faster.

LunchTime.

I walked on patio, I have no one to fuck with so I just sat down and started listen to music. Can't wait til my best friend come to this school, yes she gone come live with me. All of sudden I feel a shade over me, I'm think the sun behind the cloud but nope it's the same girl 1st period. I'm telling you they don't enough. I couldn't hear her cause my music blasting.

"Huh, what you said" I said rolling my eyes. So I took out one ear bud. "I said you need to stay away from chance-" "and wtf you gone do about it" I said cutting her off. She gave me a glare "exactly nothing. Dismiss." I said waving my hand. It's my first day, why she hating already.

Ending Of School.....
Ringg Ringg.

Tbh I don't know what school bus to take because how this school set up, it's all over the place. While I'm walking around the school, I see Chance and his homeboys near the water fountain. I need help and I have balls to ask. "Excuse Me I got Question" "You excuse Ma" one of his homeboy said smiling. "Boy I don't care if I was or wasnt. But um yea where the buss loop". Chance chuckled "ma the buses left already" "then why you still here" I raise my eyebrows.

"I have a car, want me to drive you home" he said while giving me a pervert look. "Um no, I'll call my daddy" I said walking away.

PhoneConversation:
Me: Daddy I miss the bus and I need you too come get me
Daddy♡: *he laughs* I can't right now babygirl I'm stuck at work.
Me: I'm going to walk ): bye daddy. Next time I'm getting my car.
Daddy♡: Love you baby.
Me: Yea Yea yea. Byee .
Daddy♡: ima make it up I promise.
Me: mhmm *HangsUp*
PhoneConversation Ends.

I swear I love my daddy but we need our days together. So I'm walking have my GPS on Turn right on 55th ave. All of a sudden a 2015 Red charger with gold rims showed up and roll down the window and I seen chance, omgod he so annoying right now but I'm glad he cares. "What do you want?" I said with an attitude. "I want you ma, stop tripping and get in" he said, lawd it makes me melt inside when he calls me ma.

"Won't your girlfriend get mad" I said being smart. "Who? Who Nique? Bruh no, I don't want her"  "mhmm but I'll get a ride just don't worry bout me getting a ride from you ever again" I smiled and got in.

On the way home. Lawd I had a great time, he funny asf. Maybe I'm falling for him but not just yet. I arrive home and now I'm just sitting in the car laughing at how he acts gay. "Thanks for The ride. I appreciate it" I said laughing. "No problem ma", as I was getting out the car, he grab my hand "can I at least get your number" "sure gimme your phone" I put my number in his phone, save it as Dia♡ NotAHoe. I wave as his car left are drive way.

》Chance《

I really want her to be mines, we had a great day. But now it's time for business, I went to the trap and the boss wanted to see me. I'm his favorite youngin nigga. I walked up to his office seeing him counting money. "Where have you been?" He said still counting. "I was driving this pretty girl home, no lie Kirko (keep in mind kirko is Diamond daddy) I want her to be mines." He chuckled "well, good luck. Hope she very pretty" "oh she is" I said smirking and walking out his office and roll up a blunt in the hang out and getting head but all my thinking was on Diamond.

Once I was done getting head and rolling a blunt, I went home in peace in quiet because my mom and my little sister was sleep. My mom want me out the game but I don't want to just yet because I don't have everything yet.

》Kirko《

Once I lock up the Trap, I head home. I'm home and I went to go check up on my babygirl she was sound asleep, with a smile on her face. I wonder what she thinking about. Tomorrow is all about her I promise I'm going to wake her up tomorrow and enjoy a day with her. I kissed her cheek, and her smile became bigger, I small back and left her room to go to mines and sleep.

__________________________
Still not interested. Let's find out when Kirko find out that Chance was talking about his babygirl all along.