¤12

*Sunday Night*
》Niqua《

Today I'm meeting up with this other druglord called Quon, I heard he has beef with Diamond father. So he agree that he can help me because he can get his hands on Diamond father's possession. I walking down a dark valley, with cracking heads everywhere and the look creepy.

I walked up the steps and knocked on the door and someone opened the door but not all the way "What you here for?" He asked with a deep voice that almost scared me. "Umm, I have a meeting with Quon. I'm Niqua Banks" I said clearing my throat. He closed the door in my face, how rude. Next thing you know the door open and the man at the door motion me to come inside. We walked to a door that read "DO NOT OPEN" trust me if I read that I wouldn't open but he knocked and someone said come in.

The man open the door for me and I walked in to smell weed and some half naked woman sizing me up. "Finally! To see you?" The man said that's sitting in a boss chair, I'm guessing that Quon. I nodded, "let's get down to business, okay all I need you to do is play along. I'll do the dirty work" I gave him an confused looked. "Okay look I don't do harm, so no killing just torture her and you can have your war with him" he chuckled very loud and louder. "Alright ma, so my first plan is to warn her" I nodded. We talked thru the whole plan and I'm agreeing so far. This is gone be interesting, Welcome back chance.

*Monday Morning*
》Diamond《

Walking into school, during the normal routines is boring. Chance not coming to school today. I walked to my locker and put in the code, once the door clicked a paper felled out. I picked it up and frowned.

PaperSays:
Watch yo back ma! You have something coming for you. Lights out!

I zoned out for a second and looked around. Thoughts began running thru my head. Like who tf would do this to me, and who would have the nerve to talk to me like this. Ain't nothing to be afraid of because I'M KIRKO DAUGHTER. I walked out of the school and ran to my car and drove to my daddy trap ain't no one funna mess with me.

》Kirko《

Today, I brought Janika to my trap. She wanted to know how does it feel like to be down in these places. So we walked in my office but before we was greeted by my workers. I sat in my boss chair and looked at Janika look everywhere. "Ma you straight?" She turned and faced me and nodded.

"Alright come here" she walked to me and sat on my lap. "See, nothing to be scared of" she smiled. "I know because I got you" "I know ma" I was just about to reach on and kiss her, but the door fluttered open with my worker Sean grabbing on my daughter. "Get tf off me" she said punching him in the nose and ran to me, so Janika got off and she sat like shiddd.

"Daddy someone tryna get to me!!!" She reached in her pocket and gave me a piece of paper, with writing on their, I read it and looked at her. "Who gave you this?" "It was in my locker". I took her off my lap, and went out my office and look for my big man.

"Did anyone seen Big Man?" I said asking my workers and the pointed in the kitchen. That's where you always find him and I seen him walk out with an hot pocket "Yess boss" I just nodded my head. "I need you to take my daughter home and be on a look out, so you gone need some help, so take some boys and everywhere she want to go, you follow understand!?" "Got you boss " I nodded and walk in my office to think, like who tf would be messing with my daughter. Just know whoever it is, IS DEAD.

》Diamond《

As big man carried me on his back to the car, a car pulled and park. I noticed it was my baby Chance, I got off Big man and ran to Chance and cried. "Come with me, Please!" He nodded and carried me to the car, while holding me. We all got in the car and drove away.

*In the house*

Once we arrived home, I basically told Chance what was going on and he decide to stay with me. That's when I forgot about Jada. Oh shit, I pulled out my phone and texted my dad.

TextMessageConvo
Me (2:30pm): Dad, Jada still at school.
Daddy♡ (2:31pm): I got her with me. *Nodded and sigh*
TextMessageOver

"So she with your dad?" Chance asked. "Yeah, but who you think would try to get back at me?" He sigh "Maybe Niqua?" I looked at him with a straight face. "Why is she always on your mind and that bitch soft and I would love to see her try me" "Okay I'm sorry but I mean she the only person that tries you" I gave him a stale face. "Okay baby look, your in good arms, I won't let no one get to you or hurt you and I'll always come back for you" I just smirked and he kissed me.

*Later that night*
》Niqua《

I seen her face when she saw the paper. She must be pouring her eyes out but boo you gone be more than pouring when you see me with your man. I would kind of feel bad, if it was another person but it's Diamond I don't care. If she would of been a good girl and just hand Chance right over she wouldn't been in this mess. I snapped out of my thoughts with a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I screamed so they can here me. "What you doing in here?" My brother asked. "Planning to take that bitch out" I said covering my self. "Yo need to chill out and I know you wouldn't want anybody to do that to you" I smirked a little. "You right but I want it to happen to that hoe, plus why you care?" He strugged and walked out. Why he always worrying about her like damn. I turned off the light and slept in peace.

________________________
SORRY FOR THE WAIT!!

-What yall think quon going to do next?
-Why is Niqua brother concern about Diamond?
-Janika never in there business. Lmaoo.

KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME PLEASEE!