¤24

》Kirko《

It's was 2am in the morniniig and I couldn't sleep. I went upstairs to Janika and I bedroom. I found Janika sleeping I guess, I couldn't really tell because he back was facing me. I laid next to here and that's when she turned around. "Babe what's you and that man beefing about?" I took a large sigh. "My ex-wife which is Diamond mother. She used to talk to him and after that he wanted to say I took her away from him, which I didn't" "Well why he bringing up the past? Is that the only thing that happened?" I nodded, which I was lying. I didn't want to anybody this, I promised myself I would never ever mention this.

"Okay. Go to sleep" Janika said laying her head on my chest. To get my mind off this shit, I need my ma "I need something" I said whispering in her ear but she giggled. "Come on. I do you first then you do me" she looked at me crazy. "Please baby. For my needs?" She nodded, taking off her pants and I got down there and ate her out.

20min later

"Baby stopp. I'm cumming" I said, she stop jacking me off and laid next to me and started rubbing her stomach. "What if we have an girl?"she said, while I pull up my boxers. "Nah we not. We having a boy" she nodded and drifted off to sleep. My future is gone be wonderful with her near me at all time. I'll leave the drug game for good.

Early on a Sunday Morning.
》Khali《

I woke up this morning and had a smile on my face. Today is the day I ask Diamond to be my girl. First I need to tell God to make her say yes, that's why I bringing her to church with me. I went in the bathroom and did my hygienes and once I put on my suit and tie, first I need to ask her dad for his blessing today. I know I'm not proposing to her but still I think that's the respectful way. I went in my car and drove to Diamond house.

10min later

I arrived to her house and seen her father standing in front of house. I'm guessing Diamond told him about the church thing. I walked up to him and told me to sit on the bench. "Goodmorning Bro. I heard you bringing my babygirl to church" I nodded. "Yes sir and I invite your family to my grandmother house because I have an surprise for your daughter" he looked at me suspicious. "What kind of surprise?" "Took ask for your blessing to make your daughter as my girl" he looked at me surprised. "The fact I'm suprise because you the first nigga, that actually came to my front door and said that, so I appreciate that son" he reach his hand out for me to shake, so I collide my hand but them he squeezed my hand "but If you break her heart like that punk nigga, I will break you. You got that?" I nodded and he let go of my hand. "Good. I think she ready so when I enter the house give me a min to get myself settle in the house, so she won't think I was out here. Then car honk her. Okay see ya later son" he went inside and I walked back to my car and peep the house.