¤14

》Kirko《

Woke up this morning with my girl on top of me. I played with with her hair til she woke up. "Let me sleep please?" she asked. I can't argue with my queen if she sleep so I'm let her sleep. So moved her gently to the side of me and got up and went to the bathroom. Once I got out the shower and I went to the closet and pick an fit for the day.

Once I went back to the room Janika was stretching and yawning. "Morning mami" she gave me a stale face and I walked to her kiss her forehead and cover my nose. "Mami you need a mint and shower. Chop chop be done in 45min" she stick her middle finger out. "I already did" I said and stomp her way to the bathroom.

I walked to Jada room and bang on the door "wake up babygirl!" She opened the door in mugg me. "Chop chop be done in 45min, we have a long day" I said kissing her forehead. Last but not least I bang on the door Chasity and Diamond sleep. "Wake up Uglies in the house" Chasity opened the door and I'm wondering where's Dia. "Where's Diamond?" I asked. Chasity eyes popped out. "Uhh she in here changing". I nodded "okay let me come in" I said tryna push the door open to see the whole room but Chasity stopped the door. "She's naked. That's nasty old man" I chuckled. "I'll be waiting for you 'BOTH' downstairs in 45min" she nodded and closed the door.

I know she's not in there am I that stupid. I think not, and she didn't tell me she can stay out late. Where the fuck she could be at. I'm planned something today for the family and now she's not here and I don't want to be late. So I sent her a quick text. We it's a long drive over there.

》Diamond《

Woke up from the vibration of my phone, as look around I seen Chance next to me half naked and I'm fully naked. Did I really just lost my virginity? I grab my phone to see that my dad texted me.

TextMessageConvo
Oldman♡ (7:25): Where the fuck you at?
Me (7:28): I slept in a hotel. Chance is with me and we are on the way back.
Oldman♡ (7:30): Alright hurry but shower while you over there because I don't want to be late. We going on a family trip.
TextMessageOver

I looked at Chance and seen how peaceful he was but now it has to end. So I hit him with an pillow continually and then he grabbed it, so I got off the bed since he was awake. The minute my feet touch the floor I felled. I could hear Chance laughed at me and looked at me. "Why you laughing help me up? My dad need me home now".
He continued laughing "I'm sorry ma, it's because the dick was bomb last night, that's why you felled" I punched him in his chest, while he carried me to the tub. Then he entered the tub with me like the hell. "So I can't shower with you" I laughed, he read my mind. "I didn't say that" "but the look on your face said it all" he said turning on the water.