NOT AN UPDATE! (So sorry!!)

It's been along time, how ya been...? *Smiles guiltily behind a bush*
It's been ages since I've last updated but you guys have patiently waited and you have no idea how much that means to me. I'm mentally tired right now and the real chapter wouldn't be in till next week, because how unfocused I am at the moment. I am truly sorry for the late inconvenience and that I should've got my priorities straight ages ago but now I'm actually doing it now and focusing on completing the book!

On a another note, your condolences for my nephew is truly amazing. You have no idea how much that means to me or my whole family.

I just want people to be aware of drunk driving, or be a little cautious. Most of us are in a car everyday, so it's easy to forget how complex driving is. When you're behind the wheel you need total concentration, good coordination, rapid reflexes and the ability to make correct judgements and decisions. Drinking alcohol diminishes that. Please, if your drinking or partying, just take public transportation or have a sober driver.

Never drive!

You might not think something bad will happen, but with a blink of an eye, things will change drastically.

I don't want you or your family to go through what mine did when we buried him. Put yourselves in my shoes; you've just heard news of the boy you grew to love and grow with, died instantly when his car rolled off the bank,  because of reckless driving of the driver in the same vehicle as him. It was emotionally exhausting for all those hearts he touched, we lost a beautiful human but heaven gained a special angel.

So my message is clear, please be safe because people love you, I love you. I don't want you to die, you guys are close to my heart and I don't want your fate to be like Hones💜💜

Keep these in your thoughts and always eat chicken xx

Love, steeve💜💜