Prolouge

Okay, so how did I end up in the middle of New York with my best friend, my daddy's credit card and wearing a ripped skater dress?

Lies.

My life was perfect, correction, I thought my life was perfect. I had the power, when I wanted something, I get it; no arguments.
I hardly realised that my life was fake, I  was blinded by the fact that if I got money, I'd be happy; If I was rich, I must have a rich boyfriend or he must come from a important family. But I was wrong, everything is not one huge fairytale. I couldn't get the perfect Prince Charming or loving friends. I wish I knew that before everything went to hell.

Here I am, on the subway to queens. I didn't know life would be so cruel, but like my grandma always said, "Life is a bitch." I fully understood that now.

I needed to grow up and change who I was, my looks and my personality. The girl I was before, was a stupid valley girl who didn't see what was around her. The girl I left behind is in Washington, she's dead and buried 6 feet under.

But the new girl, well, she'll be no one can expect. The new me will be a strong, sarcastic bitch that doesn't take shit from anyone.

"A fresh new start," I whispered, staring at the floor. The trained rattled, jerking me out of my reverie, stumbling I grabbed onto the standing pole. Some people stared at me with concern from their seats, and went back to their routine.

Bianca patted my shoulder, looking at me sadly before asking, "Are you alright?"

I ignored her question and nodded stiffly, noticing her eyes flash in hurt, she nodded.

I didn't need pity, perfectly fine without that bullshit. Those suckers wanted to see me hurt, crying in the corner like a normal rich girl would.

No, I will be better, feistier and be a force to be reckoned with. I will come back to that shithole and have my revenge.

I'm not backing down.