[5] Yo bitch

AMelanie Martinez-Pity Party (This song is my jam ~^_^~)

"So what's your plan?" I asked in boredom, staring at my brothers burning car.

"My plan was to follow your plan!" Bianca exclaimed in frustration.

I breathed a laugh, "Plan? Do you really think I thought that far ahead?" That's so funny.

Panic was all I felt, as I looked ahead to Charle's burning bonnet.

Damn! He's gonna kill me when he finds out!!

I never been in a situation like this before, and it was truly terrifying. It's like a moment in time slowing down entirely, gazing at the flickering smoke rising higher until it spreaded. Adrenaline kicked in with full force, heart beating erratically as I fumbled out of my seatbelt. My leg hit something hard, looking down to see my small red travel suitcase and grabbed it. The door cracked open and I hastily crawled out quickly from that death trap.

I sighed in relief, hugging my suitcase in pure relief before a familiar scream pierced through the night as the car blew up.

Bianca's eyes went wide, like she seen a ghost. Then all at once, she snapped. "What the actual fuck! I actually followed your stupid ass plan thinking there'd be a least something smart but nooooo, you had to fuck it up!" She tsked, standing in front of me with annoyance.

I rolled my eyes again, when will she shut up. "Hey! We're alive aren't we?"

My eyes widened in realisation about forgetting Bianca, dropped the bag and dashed to the other side of the drivers seat. How could I forget about my best friend? What if she's dead and I'll never see her again. That cheeky smile, and the way she swore like sailor whenever she was drunk or passionate about nachos will be gone. There would be plenty of things I'd miss about her and she is dead. A limp body caught my eye, and almost screamed with joy as I found Bianca sprawled on the floor, unmoving with her eyes closed.

My already puffy eyes started watering, crouching to her level, and examined her closely. She was very pale, her face streaked with caked mess as I liked to call it, black soot covering her face like dirt. I couldn't control the sob that came out my mouth, my tears falling on to her petite face. The guilt was weighing me down like a ton of bricks, and I silently prayed to the man upstairs.

"Please lord, make her be alright! If you hear me, please help." I begged, staring at sky pleadingly. In all honestly, I haven't been in church my entire 16 years, but the least I could do was try right.

"Yes?" A croaky voice answered. I stared at the sky in bewilderment.

"Omg- lord, you heard me!?" Okay, I'm totally thinking about going to church in the fuu-

"Yo bitch."

I paused, jutting my lips out in confusion. Now, I don't remember god swearing but-

"Oh for the love of- fucking look down, you stupid bitch!"

I gasped in surprise, to see Bianca awake with an annoyed frown, her eyes were bloodshot making her look deadly. "You're awake!!"

"Well duh! Why are we on the ground?" Bianca asked in confusion. I looked at her astonished, raising my eyebrows in question.