[4] Suprise?

Song- Empty Bottles by Yelawolf

Dedicated to one of my new favs! mathangisomasekaram Keep loving Naruto and eat ramen!!

"Well look who the cat dragged in? Good job, Willa! Your secrets safe now." Sami winked at Willa's horrified expression. Willa looked at me nervously, standing awkwardly until I looked away from her harshly. She was apart of it all along, she lied to me, they all did.

I looked back at James shocked expression with tears in my eyes, "Why?" I whispered. Once I said it, I felt like screaming and shouting. "Why?! Just why would you do this and with her?" I pointed to Sami.

James looked taken back, but quickly recovered as I turned to leave. "Wait-this isn't what it looks like!" He begged, as he struggled to put his pants on.

I halted and glared at him, "Tell me what it looks like then, cause what I saw was my boyfriend having sex with my ex-best friend and my brother!-" I glared at Charles. "-And you, you also betrayed me!! You all fucking did." My voice broke, sobs raking through my body. Charles looked down in shame, not protesting at all.

What a coward.

"Oh stop being pathetic," Sami mumbled under her breath. I turned to her slowly, inspecting her nails, with that same smug look glued on her annoying face.

Did she not care at all? Did she think this was a game?

I wanted to thrash her or kill her at least. I marched quickly until I was in front of her, winded my hand back and with all my might, I punched her.

She clutched her nose, as she screamed colourful words towards me. I felt kinda satisfied with my work, seeing blood spill out her nose. It didn't last long though. Soon the tears came back and my heart slowly crumbled, replacing it with heart of ice.

I turned around, facing everyone's shocked expressions, surprised I even done that.

Truthfully, so was I.

My legs started trembling, pointing to everyone. "You all knew didn't you... You've been keeping this secret for what? Pure enjoyment?" I asked incredulously.

"Please, just let me-" James attempted but I stopped him.

"Oh please, like I'll listen to you again." I snapped. "I'm done with this bullshit, I'm leaving." I fled the room, ignoring the voices behind me. A deep ache in my heart was searing, crumbling inside me. How could he do this to me? I trusted him with my life and he decided to rip it off like he did with the sluts clothing. Everything flew past me, as I ran down the stairs, I accidentally missed a step and went flying. I closed my eyes, wrapping my arms around myself protectively, bracing myself to hit the ground.

My hair whipped around me, a pair of strong arms grabbed me, holding me bridal style.
"Are you okay, Ezra?" Emmets muffled voice asked.

I opened my eyes to see him looking back at me with a confused expression. I mumbled a 'yes', and jumped out of his arms. I heard arguing, before the rest of them came rushing down the stairs, James leading the way with a worried expression.

He looked my way and sighed in relief before he saw Emmett, "What are you doing here?"

Emmett scoffed. "Um, maybe cause I live here you freaking idiot?" He smirked, making me crack a smile. Emmett looked at me puzzled, but I ignored him.

Sami pushed everyone aside, smirked as she saw Emmett and I standing together awkwardly. "Well ain't ya lovebirds looking cozy?" She pursed her lips and cackled like a witch.