[2] Party Toasts

💜💜Important author note at the end!!💜💜
Ezra

Tonight is the party. And me and my girls are getting ready! I haven't been excited about this since the last party, which was a huge success, so I'm hoping this will be a success too.

After school, I quickly made it home to make sure I got all the stuff together. Prepared the decorations, while my brother and his friends do the food.

I know it's bizarre having my brother doing the cooking. But last year, I practically burnt down the whole kitchen trying to make a birthday cake. We had to redesign the whole kitchen, which pissed my father off, because some of the kitchen appliances were his mothers. My parents banned me from the kitchen in fear of burning they're beloved, new design kitchen.

After the preparations were done, the girls ran to my room to get ready, while I made sure of the little things for the party.

Last years party would forever be the greatest night ever, it was when James and I first kissed. It was like a fairytale, midnight, everyone laughing and the fireworks went just as we kissed, literally.

I'm not usually the romanticist person out there, but I've always loved the idea of finding a person you've known, to be your love companion.

And to me, that was James Carter.

I've always loved him. He understood me more than anyone in the world. We basically grew up together, since we were next door neighbours and our parents were both important people in Washington. I trusted him with my life and one day we could have kids together...oh my gosh, I'm too young to think that!!!

Argh, I feel clingy.

I rolled my eyes and walked into my room and checked on the girls.

Willa was having a frenzy, trying to pick something to wear. Her eyes were wide, constantly tossing clothes around my room. Sami and Bianca were arguing by my bathroom door, debating about who was going in the shower next. My friends were both stubborn, I knew that they wouldn't back down until they got what they wanted, and this fight will take all night.

I sigh, pinching my nose from all the noise echoing my huge room.

I shake my head and forced a smile, I must be happy and relax.

"Okay, girls! Cut it out already." I cut them out and they all silenced due to my stern face. "This is what'll we'll do, Bianca and Sami, you take the showers down stairs. I take mine and you-" I point at Willa, "there's this really cute black dress in my walk in wardrobe. Be ready in 15 mins." I dismissed them and they all follow suit.

I sighed in relief and rush into my bathroom. My bathroom was pretty huge and extravagant in its own way. With big purple ceilings and white tiles aligned on the floor, a oval tub and hug glass shower. I loved my bathroom, it was like apart of me. I decorated it myself, I even payed for the purple mini chandelier on the ceiling.

I turned on the shower, striped and jumped into the shower once it was hot. Quickly rinsing off, I grabbed my Apricot scrub and throughly washed my face. Squirting some coconut body wash on my hand, I quickly rubbed it into my skin. I hoped out and grabbed a soft towel, wrapping myself in a rush. I speed walked to the door of my room and saw all the girls getting ready.

"I love the dress!" Willa squealed, admiring herself in the body mirror. I nodded and stared her up and down.

Hey, don't judge! I'm not lesbian, it's just... It's totally normal to admire your friends outfit, because we judge if they look good and help them, if not. That's how girls go.