I MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNN.

Props to dedication, Serena.

--

SupportShipping

Involves: Gary and his cheerleaders

Reaction: GARY, GARY, HE'S OUR MAN! IF HE CAN'T DO IT, NO ONE CAN!

GARY!

The cheerleaders love Gary. Gary loves the support of the cheerleaders.

But I wonder...where did these ladies go after the Johto League?

Wait...where were they during the Johto arc? If my memory serves me right, they weren't there at all except for the Johto League.

--

SweetAndSourShipping

Involves: Paul and Miette

Reaction: Paul is sour. Miette is kinda sweet. She can be mean.

I don't really know what else to say about Miette because I've only watched the first episode that featured her.

--

TaladradoraShipping

Involves: Iris and her Excadrill

Reaction: Taladradora is Drill in Spanish.

That's what bulbapedia says...

Excadrill didn't obey Iris pretty much its debut in the anime. However, this wasn't like the case with Charizard. Instead, it didn't obey Iris because it was humiliated by a loss and it just curled up. However, after going up against Georgia, it got its confidence back.

--

TarragonShipping

Involves: Cilan and Georgia

Reaction: I remember one time when my brother cooked up some fish with Tarragon. It was pretty good.

ANYWAY.

I couldn't really think of hints. They do know each other, but I couldn't really think of hints.

Maybe it's like the friend of my rival is my secret crush.

I don't know.

Probably not.

--

TeamDawnShipping

Involves: Conway and May

Reaction: They are the presidents of the Dawn Fan Club I guess.

#HeatTag or #SapphirePearl?

Or...#TeamDawn?

--

TeenCareShipping

Involves: Brock and Holly

Reaction: Just to refresh our memory, Holly was Brock's partner back in the Hearthome Tag Team battle tournament. Dawn was with Conway. Ash was with Paul.

OF COURSE ASH HAD TO BE NUMBER 15.

As for the ship, Brock, as expected, would fall for Holly. However, Holly didn't like him at first because he was too young.

You know...he was not old enough for her, so it got really Brock waiting until he turns 18.

Comment if you get the song reference.

ANYWAY...

When Holly saw how much Brock cares for his Pokémon and also how well he trains them, she became head over heels for him.