be a spy

Sometimes I can't help myself to be a bad person. Being a good person all the time is very tiresome, I never said I'm good anyway, you can say I'm a bad student from the start of this books began. Since I'm a bad student for that long, it doesn't matter if I became a spy this time.

In last chapter, with my own curiosity, I dived into class two to see what they were planning.I had no idea what they were trying to do but my common sense told me this was gonna be awesome. The stiff voice thought I was another student in class two, so he gave me a huge plastic bag."Here." He stuffed it into my hands,"spread out these shiny paper fillings on the floor. Don't put them together, I want them over everywhere."

"No problem." I said, turning away from the stiff voice. Though I didn't know who he was, he was a very troublesome person in this class. He was probably the most careful person in this class, to think he could discover me at the door, it must be him who planned all this. But how should I know their plan? I couldn't just ask them, that would reveal my true identity.

Well, whatever, I'll just help spreading these stupid papers now. But instead of paper fillings, it felt like something else. The shinny golden paper fillings fluttered in the air as I spread them out, they relfected a mysterious golden color under a small amount of light coming through the newspaper on the window, then something solid fell on the ground.

"Ding-ling-ling" it bounced on the ground for several times, making a clear metal voice. I looked on the ground and in the corner, I found a golden metal ball. I picked it up and before I realized it, the tiny ball rumbled between my fingers and a sticky liquid came out of it.

Alarming!! My sense told me that it was blood, and I doubt it was 80% true. It had a bloody smell and I felt like omiting. I tried to keep that discusting feeling away from me and finished spreading. Now what should I do? Go find the stiff voice? I didn't even know where he is now!

I sighed, alright, I'll go around and have a look at other people before going to the toilet to wash my hands. In a corner, I saw a scarecrow with a pumpking head......... Oh, yeah! I suddenly forgot Halloween is drawing near too, and if you calculate it, you'll find the halloween will be the same day as the school festival!

I grinned. Yep, I got everything I wanted to know and now it was time for me to return. Before I step out of the red curtain, the stiff voice suddenly arrived at my left ear.

"Where are you trying to go?" It said coldly.

"Oh, just to the bathroom to wash my hands. It's all bloody now." I replied.

"...........Ok." After a long silence, it agreed.

I rushed out to the toilet as soon as I step out of the classroom. The sudden bright light made my eyes felt uncomfortable, but whatever.

At the same time, Erv didn't know that his identity had been found out by the stiff voice."What?! How come?" A student beside screamed in confusion.

" There's a washing tank in our classroom but he went to the public toilet instead. How do you explain that?" The stiff voice explained. If the classroom was not that dark, Erv would have found  that a pair of icy cold light blue eyes was staring at him as if it could make a whole on Erv's back.

At the same time, the bell rang.

_________________________________________________________________________________

When I got back to the classroom, Fibonacci had already changed, the other student with bread flour had washed his hair too. The teacher was very furious about them. "Just what do you guys plan on doing, peaking other classes' plan? Though class two did take it a bit too serious, it's none of your business! You're not a class two student, you're in class three!" She yelled.

The student bowed his head, his cheek flushed like two apples, but Fibonacci was still with his dumb face and said:"I just went to the wrong classroom....." He wanted to say something more but it got stuffed back to his throat when the teacher gave him a cold stare. He gave off a chill.

The teacher want away angrily and Fibonacci sat back to his seat."Hey, guess what!" I wispered in his ear.

"What?" He asked, clenching his fists. Though he didn't say anything in front of the teacher, I could tell he was mad right now.

"I sneaked into class two and saw what they are planning to do!" I said in excitement.

"Errrrrr......." But it didn't cheer FIbonacci up, Instead, he punched me on my nose.

"Ow!" I groan, covering my bleading nose,"What the hell does that mean?

He walked out of the classroom without a word, but then I heard an echo swirling in the corridor:"Why would I have been thrown out by class two students! That's just so embarrassing--!!!!!"

= =.......Oh, is he jealous?