Chapter 36

Ok, I'm gonna make this chapter longer. I want to aim to finish it all up by at least chapter 40 or 42.

Here you are!

_______

Max's face is full of fear. The screen blacks out leaving us in the moonlight.

I pull my arm down and put the pin on my shirt. Then, I look down at Bonnie, who is holding Daisy. She still holds her arm in pain, so I know that Max hasn't stopped it. That was it. I wouldn't let him walk all over us. I had lived too many years of pain and hunger. I wouldn't live any more.

A shoot of water flys up out of the lake. A pole of flames circles it, the fire and water touching one another freely. A vine from Juliet finishes it off. I look over at both of them, and they look at the sky, knowing what I'm thinking.

I myself look back at the sky and search it silently. I see what I'm looking for. The slight flicker of where the screen was. I take a deep breath and close my eyes. The world around me dulls and suddenly I'm seeing another picture. A picture of a room. The game maker headquarters.

"Tell me again what EXACTLY these necklaces can do." Max growls, holding a scrawny black haired man with glasses by the neck, against the wall.

"Well....." The man stutters. "The flower controls water..."

"I know that!" Max says angrily. "What else can they do!"

The mans eyes fill with fear.

"Well, the girls necklace, controls water and...." He trails off. "It can also..."

"What?!" Max shouts, growing impatient.

"Sense. A sixth sense. If the necklace gets enough power, she gets a sixth sense."

"What type of sense?" Max asks, raising an eyebrow.

"She can sense extra things. Hear things from far away, see things from far away."

"What does that mean?"

The man sighs.

"Well, she could be watching and listening right now."

Max seems to dawn on something.

"What else can happen, that I should know about." He growls.

The man looks down in fear.

"What else?!" Max repeats.

"Well, when then the three powers combine.... They create an unstoppable force."

My eyes snap open. I know what I have to do.

"We have to join them!" I shout.

"What?" Juliet and Tyan shout from beside me.

"The powers. We have to pull them together!" I shout. They both look hesitant.

"It's our only chance!"

They look over at me and I give them a pleading look.

"Alright." Juliet shouts and Tyan nods. We all look back at our poles and slowly, pull them together. They sizzle and bounce back. My necklace is hot on my neck. I frown, determinated.

"Try again!"I shout.

We slowly all pull them closer. My necklace burns, making my skin tingle, but I keep going. There is a bright light as the three powers combine.

I shield my eyes. Then suddenly, my necklace glows, not blue. But all three colors. It shines out light that is not blue, but is not red or green either, yet it is. It shimmers and swirls, glowing strongly. I look up and in front of me, where there had been the three vines, now stands a single bright, purple one, that flickers like flames, yet shimmers like water and is strong like a vine or a tree.

We did it. I look over at Tyan and Juliet. Their necklaces glow in the same way. The vine glows so brightly, it lights up the arena. I smile as I imagine Max's face.

I exchange a look of triumph with the others and then look back at our vine. I then cast a glance back at the sky, where the grid flickers strongly. Without a second thought, I shoot the vine up and up, into the sky. It flys over the trees, and higher and higher. It gets closer and closer to the grid. Then they touch. I am knocked down from my stand on the water. I fall towards the ground, half from gravity, half from the force of the connection. The arena seems to light up as the grid flickers off above us.

Then I hit the ground and all goes black.

_____

Ok so that wasn't as long as I wanted it to be, but I think it was good. Was it? Anyway, comment what you think and don't forget to vote by pressing that star up there

^

/|\

Or that grey button over there ---->

Or that button down there

\/

Anyway!

Next chapter will be up soon!

IamsocrazythatmynameisIamsocrazy!

Xela732