TOAST

(sorry is this chapter is confusing at first my thoughts are all jumbled and i have a slight writers block but hopefully that will go away soon)

YOUR POV

i awoke alone in the bed. i looked around for scott until i found a note on the door.

  hey sorry y/n i have to be somewhere for the rest of the day and i have night shift today so i won't see you until tomorrow sincerely scott

'oh well  i guess i have the entire day to myself' i thought happily. i got out a blanket and my laptop and started watching black butler determined to finish. 

~~time skip~~

i closed my laptop bordley after watching like 12 episodes. 'oh wow 2 already' i thought glancing at the time. i suddenly got an idea. pulling on my boots and raincoat i left the house looking for that bakery that Chris mentioned.

'wow i've been driving for like a half hour' i thought looking around the unfamiliar neighborhood finally decided to go home.

"no no no not now!!" i shouted as my car broke down. "fuck how do i get home" i said aloud realizing ho heavy the rain was coming down when i spotted a familiar looking car in the driveway of a way too purple house. i smiled. 'only him' i thought happy i was finally having some good luck. 

i got out the car instantly getting soaked 'crap' i thought. i walked up to the house and rang the door bell smiling when vincent came to the door looking like he just woke up. "y/n?" he questioned motioning for me to enter. i gaped at how beautiful his house was before he snapped me back to my senses.

"why are you here" he asked looking at me smirking. "u-um my car broke don and i noticed your car so i came and knocked on your door" i told him shyly seeing as it sounded really stupid. he smiled "make your self at home" he told me.

VINCENT'S POV

'wow i get to spend alone time with her but i'll think i'll refrain from doing anything too dirty so she doesn't get scared' i thought to myself.

"um do you want a change of clothes" i asked her looking at her soaked shirt and pants (no dirty thoughts although probably none of you thought this sounded dirty till i pointed it out. i'll stop talking). "um yeah that'll be great" she said blushing looking at the ground realizing her shirt was whit and i could perfectly see her black bra. i smirked and walked upstairs to my room grabbing a pair of shorts and one of my long purple t-shirts.

"here" i said giving them to her as she looked around probably wondering where to change. "you could change right her if you want kitten... or i could change you" i purred in her ear quietly as she blushed bright red looking down and stuttering. "i'm just kidding your so cute when your embarrassed" i told her smirking as i lead her to a bathroom.

after she got changed she came out of the bathroom blushing bright red. i looked at her 'woah' was the only none perverted thought i could make the t-shirt was way to big and came down to her knees hiding the shorts while hanging off one of her shoulders and may i say she looked sexy in my clothes. 

"u-um d-do i look o-okay" she stuttered out. "you look great come on theres toast in the living room" i told her plopping down on the couch turning on the tv while stuffing a piece of toast in my mouth. i heard her giggle as she sat down next to me quickly getting comfortable.

"whats so funny" i asked her but because of all the toast in my mouth it sounded more like "wots o wonny" she laughed even louder. "you really like toast" she said in between laughs. 'wow her laugh is angelic' i thought 'don't get sentimental now' victor thought angrily. ' she's just our toy that no one else can play with' he thought. 

i wrapped an arm around her but she didn't complain "warming up to me are you kitten" i whispered in her ear as she got comfortable leaning her head on my shoulder. "no its just that you happen to have a very comfortable shoulder and i'm tired" she denied yawning. "you can sleep with me any time" i said smirking. "shut up and stop being a pervert and i might enjoy your company more" she told me blushing.

i quickly turned my attention back onto the tv very aware of the fact that she was snoring softly while snuggling into me. 'we should rape her' victor suggested. 'we'er not rapeing her' i thought back angrily. 'besides look how happy she looks with me' just as i thought that she woke up. "what tim is is" she asked groggily. "um 9 o clock" i told her checking my cell phone. "i have to go. wait my car broke down" she said suddenly realizing it. "and scott has work tonight" she said looking at me. 

"well you could spend the night here" i suggested. she blushed "um i don't think so v-vincent i don't w-want you trying anything" she told me. "how are you getting home then" i asked her smirking knowing i had won. "besides i won't try anything. scouts honor" i said smiling. "were you ever a scout" she asked eating a piece of toast. 

'your letting her eat your toast now your getting way to attached' victor fumed. "your staying" i told her grabbing her hand and walking upstairs to my room. "get comfy" i told her taking my shirt off. 

"what a-are y-you doing v-v-vincent" she asked blushing and looking away. "calm down i'm just going to sleep. in the same bed as you" i told her laughing. "unless you would prefer to do something else" i said suggestively. 

"um lets just sleep she said getting into bed. i climbed in after her just in a pair of shorts snuggling into her back. "vinceeyyyyy" she whined trying to get away from me. i held her tighter as she gave up.

and that's how i spent the rest of the night.

another chapter dedicated to cat43835 because without her i would probably get to lazy and never update it. so thanks for pestering me we all appreciate it so don't stop.