time to forgive vincent

i dedicate this chapter too cat43835 because she keeps bugging me too update and too write a chapter based on vincent cuz shes in love with him. (she has a weird thing for perverted psycho murderers oh well)

YOUR POV

as i layed down to sleep i realized i would be working with scott, jeremy, and vincent. 'i think i'll forgive him' i finally decided after a lot of thought. 'besides i don't want it to be awkward' just then my phone went off. i turned around too make sure scott was still asleep before walking into the bathroom and answering.

"yes. who is this" i asked whoever was calling since there was no caller i.d. "kitten are you still mad" vincent's low voice came from the other end. "no i'm not mad anymore" i told him hoping it wouldn't be awkward. "good because i want too hold you at work tonight kitten" he said huskily.

"u-um vincent could you not i would like to just be friends" i told him trying not too sound nervous although i'm remembering how he kissed me and was getting sort of excited.

"friends? kitten i don't have friends. the closest i have to a friend at the moment is my toaster." he told me blankly. "well now you have me as a friend" i told him wanting him to trust me for some reason. "okay" i heard him chuckle before hanging up. 

'wait how did he get my number' you thought worriedly. you layed back down with scott as he wrapped his arms around you as you happily snuggled into his chest.

VINCENTS POV

'she wants too be friends with me' i thought happily. 'she doesn't know what you did though does she. no one knows and sooner or later she'll see the monster you truly are' the dark voice that calls itself 'victor' said in my head. 'i pick later your right but i think it'll be nice to not be alone for once' i thought answering the voice. 'but what happens when you feel the urge too kill again. what if you kill her' it taunted. 

'its you who killed those people not me. i didn't want to' i thought sadly. i could feel a slight tug on my heart thinking about what would happen. 'besides why would i care she's just a play toy' i thought reassuring myself i would not get attached. i could almost feel it smirking. 'lets go see her then' victor suggested. 'okay besides i need to know Mr. ring ring isn't getting to close too my toy. i want to be the only one to touch her' i thought agreeing with victor.

(okay so there's a lot of speculation on the whole victor/vincent subject so in my story vincent has kind of a split personality where hes mostly the same except victor is the one killing everyone because why not it adds too the plot)

i got in my car and drove to scott's house. i silently climbed through the window landing swiftly on the floor. i walked too the bedroom and anger boiled inside me for what i was seeing. on the bed together was scott with his arms around my y/n while she was snuggled into his chest looking peaceful. 'we should kill him right now' victor whispered too me. 'what is we wake y/n are get blood on her perfect body' i thought back. 'collateral damage, kill him you know you want to' it said. 

i pulled out my knife examining the perfect way it reflected the moonlight thinking about how pretty it would look like with scott's blood on it. 'no i can't kill him. y/n will suspect something' i thought putting the knife back in my pocket. 'you care that much about her' victor sneered. 'i won't kill him not now' i thought impatiently.

'look at how close they are. are you really okay with that' he asked me. 'stop' i told him grabbing a fistful of my hair. 'she looked like she was enjoying sleeping with him. i wonder if they have done anything yet' it asked tauntingly. 'stop' i begged trying to resist the urge to walk back and stab him then and there. i walked more briskly towards the open window trying to get away from the house and the voice. 'come on think of his blood splattered on your face, think of how it would feel gourging out his eyes and maybe tasting them' he said. 'NO STOP STOP!!' i screamed in my head almost to the window. 'think of slowly slitting his throat as you laugh as he screams, think of the way your blade slices through his skin. come one just one cut' it said.

i practicly jumped out the window. i ran to my purple 67 chevy impala jumping in and driving away waiting for victor to say something else but didn't. 

~~~time skip to when work starts~~~

STILL VINCENT'S POV

i was currently spinning in the chair waiting impatiently for y/n and scott to get here.

i grinned when i heard the door ding and scott, jeremy, and my kitten walked in just as the clock struck twelve. "okay so y/n your on music box duty, jeremy and i will man the doors, while vincent you can check the cameras" scott instructed walking over too the doors while y/n picked up the remote that controlled the music box. "the pirates coming for his bootie" i said earning a giggle from y/n while i secretly hoped foxy would get scott. he shut the door as i watched the power go down ten percent as he banged on the door.

i smirked and grabbed y/n pulling her into my lap. "vincent" she whined more annoyed then started or scared which was good for me. "get comfortable i'm no t letting you go" i purred in her ear. she shrugged and re-wound the music box. this was basically the rest of the night me calling when something was at the door while the rest did there job. i was a little disappointed when no one had died.

"well bye vincey y/n said giving me a hug then walking off laughing with scott as he shot me a glare. 'you hear that she called my vincey' i thought. 'yeah well don't get used to it' victor huffed angrily.

i apologize if that conversation vincent had with victor was a little disturbing although that was what i was going for. as you can see vincent is completely insane but you will get too know him better in the next chapter.