lazy day

SCOTTS POV

i awoke to y/n snuggled into my bare chest and her snoring softly. i looked at the clock. 1:00. 'crap were late for work' i said to myself jumping out of bed. at this y/n leaned up suddenly alert "what!!" she asked frantically looking for some problem. "were late for work" i stated "um Scott we dont have work today its mikes, Fritz'es, and Vincent's turn to go into today" 

i immediately calmed down before realizing i woke her up. "sorry i woke you up" i said blushing heavily just figuring out i'm shirtless. "its okay" she replied sleepily before laying her head back down on the pillow.

i could tell she was already asleep so i climbed back into bed and wrapped my arms around waist pulling me closer too her and inhaling her sent. (am i the only one who finds it creepy when people in storys say this. like why are you smelling me. no sorry i'll let you carry on)

she smelled like strawberries on a hot summer day 'dude that's creepy' i thought to myself. i fell asleep listening to her heart beat as i realized she was slowly getting closer and closer too me when finally she was using my chest as a pillow curled up into a little ball. 

~~~time skip brought too you by putting a restraining order on our favorite grape~~~

YOUR POV

i woke up vividly remembering what Scott was so worked up about so i really didn't care. 

i snuggled further into Scott's arms savoring this moment although i felt a bit guilty because how i kissed Jeremy the other day and now i'm snuggled into Scott's chest even though i'm not dating anyone and its not like were doing anything my subconscious always finds something for me too feel guilty about.

i noticed that Scott was awake and he was staring at me intently. i lightly blushed because he was staring at me   before i leaned up.

"so what do you want to do today" i asked him while stretching my arms over my head. "um do you wanna go to the mall" he asked me knowing i loved the mall. "yes!!!!" i said excitedly not just because of the shopping but because i love the Chinese place they have in the food court.

"you can use the shower first" he told you snapping you out of your thoughts. "um thanks" you said suddenly very self-conscious 'my hair probably looks like something died in it and i don't even want to know what my breath smells like' i quickly excused myself as i speed walked to the bathroom not wanting him to see my at m worst. i heard him chuckle at my reaction.

~~~time skip brought to you by i'm lazy and don't feel like describing you getting ready~~~

i just finished getting dressed and may i say i looked good (not like that sounds conceited or anything) and i walked into the living room too find Scott watching the vampire dairies. "you watch the vampire dairies" i asked raising an eyebrow. 

"hay its a good show and may i say Nina Dobrev plays a perfect Elena/Kathrine" he said. "okay i'll take your word for it" i told him while laughing. he turned around and his eyes widened when he saw me. "d-do i look okay" i asked him suddenly very self-conscious. "you look stunning" i blushed a deep shade of red at his comment.

"we should go. i don't want to keep Jeremy and your friend waiting" i told him completely forgotting his comment

i grabbed his hand and dragged him out the door. we got in his car and talked about random things. when we arrived i was too excited.

SCOTTS POV

'why does she want too see Jeremy so bad besides i never thought he'd be my competition' i thought to myself while quickly scanning for Jeremy.

i grabbed y/n hand and walked over too them. i could see y/n visably blush because i'm holding her hand i quickly let go knowing it was making her a bit uncomfortable. 

"hi-low Jerbear" y/n said hugging Jeremy. 'Jerebear!!!?!??!? she has a nickname for him already!?!' i thought panicking as a glared at Jeremy.

y/n this is Chris he's a janitor at the pizzeria. "nice too meet you Chris" she said while shaking his hand. "pleasures all mine" he replied back. 'great Chris likes y/n too' i thought to myself

"well i'm hungry how about you" y/n said too no one in-particular. "sure they have a great Chinese place over there"" Chris said pointing over too a place that sign read "China Wok". "yay i love that place!" y/n exclaimed "lets go" she said grabbing Chris's hand and running over. 

i didn't realize it but i made a low growling sound from the back of my throat. "Scott you okay" Jeremy asked me and even i could tell he was a bit agitated by them holding hands. "fine" i said running too catch up with them.

"hay Scott i wont be going home with you" y/n told me. "why not" "because Chris invited me over too his house so i won't go home with you after were done here and i'll probably be home around 7" she told me. i calmly nodded and them ordered food as we walked back too sit down.

we sat down and i passed out the food. y/n looked so happy and that's when i realized she was sitting next to Jeremy and across from Chris so i was the farthest away from her.

"so whats your favourite show" Chris asked. "um probably doctor who, once upon a time, supernatural, or" she paused and looked at Jeremy. "sword art online!!" the both exclaimed at the same time.

Chris looked really confused. "oh its an anime about a bunch of people grtting stuck in a virtural world and the only way too get out is to die in the game or beat the final boss. but the catch is if you die in game you die in real life and its up to kirito and asuna to get everyone out because there the main characters" y/n quickly explained. "sounds cool"

we quickly finished and got up to go to some of the stores.

A/N 

okay so this will be in two parts because i'm lazy. oh and to prevent short chapters i've decided that i need too have at least 1000 words before publishing.

dont forget the challenge