vincent get jelly

YOUR POV

I woke up too the alarm going off it read 11:00. I groaned and tried too roll over till I noticed someone was in the bed. Jeremy we holding me tight by the waist and was snuggled up into my back.

He was making these cute kitten sounding snores 'so cute' I rolled over which woke him up.

"Jeremy we have too get ready for work"I told him still sleepy. He noticed the position we were in and sat straight up.

"Um y-y/n I c-can e-explain um you s-s-see when I p-put y-" I cut him off with my lips crashing into his.

It was sweet and he tasted strangely of lemons

We sadly had too pull apart because of something called air.

"U-um w-we should g-g-get ready n-now" Jeremy squeaked out while blushing.

"Ok" I said getting out of bed and walking too the bathroom to take a shower.

JEREMYS POV

After y/n left to take a shower Vincent came through the door.

"V-Vincent what a-are you d-d-doing here" I asked afraid. He looked furious.

"What are you doing with y/n" he barked. I was still.

"Shes mine your lucky I don't kill you, though the only thing keeping you alive is that y/n would never forgive me" he said. 'Was he jealous'.

"Vincent it's up too y/n who she chooses" I told him with more confidence then I've ever had before.

"Well then I'll make sure I'm the only player left" he told me then turned too leave.

"Oh and jeremy I'll see you at work tonight" then he was
gone.

I was scared but then y/n came out of the bathroom and said I could go.

After we got done we went to my car and drove too work