scott helps me.

YOUR POV

When me and Jeremy arrived he was very nervous.

"Um jerebear are you ok" you asked him. "Jerebear?" He replied quizzical. "Yep that's what I'll call you jerebear"you said happily. He blushed and helped you out of the car.

You walked inside and were met with Scott. "Hey scott" "hey y/n" he replied.

"Vincent will be here in a minute" Scott told you. "Ok I'm going to the rest room" you told them before walking off. You checked your iPhone. '11:45 plenty of time'

You walked in the bathroom and when you looked in the mirror their was something purple behind you.

"Hello kitten" Vincent purred in a low husky voi- no thinking like that y/n.

Vincent turned you around and noticed your lip was bleeding. He then leaned forward and kissed me sweetly. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer while sucking slightly on my bleeding lip. And it felt good. I soon melted into the kiss and that's when I noticed he tasted like toast. Very soon we were making out when we heard footsteps in the hall way. I tried pulling away but Vincent wouldn't let me. "Vincent let me go" I pleaded. "Not until your fully mine y/n" he said licking his lips. 'Oh no'.

Scott busted through the door too find Vincent holding me tightly and me struggling too get free. "VINCENT LET HER GO" Scott barked. He swiftly grabbed my hand and pulled me behind him.

Scott was pissed. I started too cry of fear of what he would've done too me if Scott hadn't shown up.

Vincent grumbled something before walking off. Scott held me tightly as I cried into his chest. When I was done it was 11:57 "we need to get to work" I said as he wiped away the rest of my tears. "Are you sure your okay" he asked worried. I nodded as he lead me out to the office.

The rest of the night was spent by me trying to keep away from Vincent and very close too Scott.

~~~time skip brought to you by Mr. Ring ring~~~

The clock had just struck 6 and Jeremy told me I couldn't stay with him anymore because his dad was coming I said ok and wondered where I would stay.

"Kitten my bed has enough room for you" he purred as I started too cry again.

Jeremy's pov

I asked Scott why y/n was crying and he told me that Vincent tried to rape her. "Scott let y/n stay at your place while I handle Vincent" I told him not once stuttering because of the anger that flowed through me. Scott quickly left with y/n. As I ran too Vincent

"WHAT THE FUCK VINCENT WHY DID YOU HURT Y/N" I screamed at him

He just smirked filling me with more anger. "What all I wanted was y/n" he told me.

"SHES NOT A PLAY TOY VINCENT AND I WONT LET YOU TOUCH HER. WHY WOULD YOU ANYWAY SHE'LL NEVER LIKE YOU YOUR JUST A PSYCHOTIC, ASS HOLE WHO DECIDED TOO HURT HER FOR NO REASON" I screamed absolutely furious.

Vincent looked taken back by my words. "Well at least I'm not lying too her" Vincent said. I stormed off to my car just now realizing I not only said the f-word but I also never stuttered, stood up too Vincent, and now have too go face my abusive e father.

But I know one thing I'll never let Vincent touch y/n ever again.