Chapter 15 The Task in Forest of death

Start from the beginning

"She's never this late before." Kiba looked to the sky. Akamaru sneezed a little tiny bit.

"She's here." Shino said.

"What?! How the heck would you know that!!" Naruto screamed.

"Shut up." Kiba said.

Just then Kurenai popped in front of them. "Sorry guys! I had to do a few things with Asuma Sarutobi and Anko."

"That long?" Kiba said while stroking the back of Akamaru's back hairs.

Naruto snickered quietly and giggled, He whispered to Shino, "Talk about threesome."

"Okay, should we go now boys?" Kurenai was just about to move, "Wait a minute, where's Hinata?" She looked at all the boys.

"She was feeling ill, so she went home." Kiba scratched his head.

"That girl, if she ever wants to get stronger she has to join in on this task."

"But all it is, is finding three objects." Naruto yawned. "It's not biggie, I'll find all three in a shot!"

"Yeah, but Naruto, these are rare objects- I'd rather not tell you anymore. I'll let the person that put this together instruct you. Let's go boys." They all took off towards the Forest of death in a shot.

-F.O.D-

"Alright, as you know. I am not from this village, I'm from the village hidden in the rain. I talked the Hokage of the leaf village to help me put together this Lesson. Since we both agreed to do it and the leaf village is the only place with a Forest with such violence. Everyone has to participate, and the point is to eliminate any other remaining teams in the Forest, and collect each of the rare items. Sealing Crystal, Bird Lime Tree Sap, And Cloning Seed. They are located deep within the forest, and they are hidden. I'll give you samples of what they look like." The man was wearing a rebreather.

Naruto really couldn't tell what he was. He did wonder why he would want to ally with Konoha. Naruto's team was given three images of what the objects did look like.

"Just a reminder, everyone." The man said his eyes turning to a deep black, "Which ever team gets eliminated, ends up fighting everyone else here."

"Juuuuuuust great! I don't want to be that team." Kiba grunted. Akamaru rested his head on the ground. "I know you don't want that either Akamaru."

"Well, if we ARE that team. We will beat everyone down!" Naruto burst out loud, enough for everyone to hear. Some people chuckled. Naruto stopped babbling. He seen Sasuke looking at him from the other team. He had a smug look on his face. Naruto felt that Sasuke was telling him, 'I'm going to beat you down instead' What an asshole. Naruto still figured that Sasuke still loved him, so Naruto wiped his lips and spit on the ground, to show Sasuke he didn't care for his kisses. Sasuke stopped looking at Naruto, he had a look of anger of his face. Naruto smiled.

"Alright, you all have your instructions....get ready when I say-"

"Boys, good luck in there, don't do anything reckless." Kurenai whispered to Kiba, Naruto and Shino.

They all had looks of anxiousness on their face. "Alright!" They said in unison all together.

"Scatter!" The guy with the rebreather said.

Everyone took off into The Forest of Death.

The three of them were jumping from tree to tree.

"So where do you think these things are?" Kiba looked from Naruto and Shino.