Chapter 4 This is too Awkward..

Naruto was going for a walk to the hot springs. He felt like he needed a little break from everything that has been going on in the past couple days. His muscles sort of ached from the stress that was going around. He pratically dragged himself towards the steamy hot area.

"Ahh, my aching self." Naruto complained rubbing his muscles. The moment he stepped in, he threw off his clothes and did a cannonball in the steamy water. The water immediately made his body hot. He began to sweat heavily. "Oh, this water temperature is really extreme." He splashed the rocks behind him. He wondered if Jiraiya sensei was around here. He wouldn't be peeping on the mens side, most likely the women on the other side.

Naruto heard someone coming through the other side. He sat up alert. What if someone saw him naked.

The door opened and he saw spiky hair. He was naked as well. But he couldn't see his face.

"I knew I would find you here Naruto." The boy spoke, and walked over to him. Naruto lowered himself into the water, half of his head was showing and he was hoping the steam would cover his presence. But it was already too late. The person had seen him and was now walking towards him with the steam. The more he got closer the steam thickened inside the hot spring.

'Whats going on? Did the water temperature rise?' Naruto panicked.

The boy lowered himself into the water, it was like the water sucked him in. Naruto quickly closed his eyes and silently prayed. 'Please don't let it be who I think it is, please please....please....please...please...' His eyes were shut tight. He no longer heard the shifting of water moving. He popped an eye open. It was just an illusion of 'him'.

"Phew, it was just an illusion." A sweat dropped from Naruto's forehead. He breathed a sigh of relief and wiped the sweat.

"No it wasn't," The voice spoke from beside him.

Naruto screamed and quickly went under the water. He forgot the temperature rose, so he came back out with his face on fire. Making him scream even more, he ran towards the showers so he could run the cold water all over his body.

Sasuke shook his head in shame and sighed deeply. "Such a loser." Then he smiled, thinking about the view he seen when Naruto ran towards the shower.

Naruto cooled off in the showers, "I can't be near him, it's almost like he wanted to be in there with me. ALONE!" Naruto felt weirded out. He knew he didn't want to go back in there.

Then next thing you know Sasuke appeared before Naruto in the shower. "Why are you done so fast?"

"Um...Well...." Naruto stammered.

Sasuke smirked, "I'm going to go back and relax for awhile." He walked out.

Naruto couldn't help but look at the stiffness of Sasuke's body. He felt his face go beet red.

"Stupid idiot Naruto," Naruto slapped himself, trying to make himself snap out of it. He didn't get what he was thinking it was all so confusing. He felt like avoiding Sasuke.

-Sasuke in the hotspring-

Sasuke relaxed, and let his hair fall over his face. He tipped his head back not bothering to remove the hair from his face. He swished his hand around the water. It felt strange but, it wasn't weird hanging around with Naruto alone like before. When he was with other people, it was just too weird. He relaxed even more, not realizing what was happening in between his thighs.

-Naruto's place-

Naruto thought about what happened right before he went to the party. Sasuke acted really strange. He acted so weird around other people, but when they were alone he was normal and too attached. What was going on with him? Naruto just couldn't put his mind to it, he was too lazy from everything. His brain wouldn't function properly, so he dropped himself down onto his bed and closed his eyes. He was out in a shot. He didn't even bother taking off his clothes.