Chapter 11 Naruto's Regrets

After that shocking night Naruto couldn't react or do anything. He was wondering what the fuck he had just done to Sasuke. He let Sasuke take advantage of him and he didn't understand why. Naruto closed his eyes and pictured the moment with Sasuke underneath the moonlit night. It was a hot moment but a bit awkward at the same time. Naruto then shoved Sasuke from his mind and thought of Temari. Even though he wasn't with her anymore he felt like he was two-timing her. Since they only broke up yesterday.

"What am I going to do?" Naruto got up from his bed then walked to the kitchen. He didn't feel like ramen right now.

Someone banged hard on his door. "Naruto! Open up!"

"Hold your horses let me get dressed." Naruto yelled back. He didn't like it when some people were very impatient with him. The voice sounded a bit like Temari but he wasn't too sure. He quickly threw on his clothes just so the person waiting at the door won't be kept waiting long. He ran to the door and threw it open. Temari stood there with a distraught look on her face.

"I knew it was you. I just wasn't too sure." Naruto walked away from the door and she invited herself in.

"Naruto. I'm sorry for that outburst yesterday. I couldn't help it. It's just that I like you so much and I've always wanted to be with you." Temari pulled him into a sitting position on the bed.

"Yeah, you blurted out some things, which weren't true. I did treat you like my girlfriend. Always." Naruto's voice was softer. And he started to feel a bit sad for Temari.

"I know, I was just too angry. I couldn't stand being broken up with. Your the first boyfriend I've had Naruto." Temari bit her lip and looked at him.

"Your my first girlfriend..." Naruto said. Then he thought, But not my first kiss.

"I always thought you were dating Sakura." Temari let out a chuckle.

"No way!" Naruto pratically yelled. "She's such a mean comrade."

"I know, I want to fight her in a battle someday. But for now, we have to keep it at this." Temari sighed.

"So is that all you came here for? Is to tell me how sorry you are?" Naruto looked at Temari.

"Yes. I guess thats all you need to know." Temari smiled a fake smile that had hurt behind it. She got up and started walking towards the door.

Naruto looked at the floor for a few seconds then looked up at the departing Temari. He got up, chased after her and pulled her back into the bedroom. He pushed her up against the wall and kissed her hard on the lips. He didn't know what he was doing. He was confused right now. But right now he felt like making complete love to Temari.

Naruto grabbed her thighs, picked her up and put them around his waist. She was taller than him so it was quite difficult to pick her up like that. He had her still pressed up against the wall like that. Her breasts smashed against his chest. Temari had her arms securely locked around Naruto.

"Wait what am I doing this is so wrong!" Naruto screamed in his mind. "I can't do this." He dropped Temari and he pulled away from her. "I'm sorry Temari. I didn't know what came over me. I think the beast within me wants to release."

"You want me to go?" Temari asked quietly.

"Yes, Yes I do." Naruto wiped his lips. Taking away the taste of Temari's sweet sensational lips.

"Alright." Temari left the room. Naruto slammed the door behind her. He had his body pressed against it.

"Whats wrong with me? First there were things wrong with Sasuke. But now me?" Naruto put a hand to his forehead. "I think I'll stay in my room for awhile. The things I'm doing. Is really getting to me. I shouldn't have let Sasuke kiss me. I shouldn't have almost forced myself on Temari. BAKA!" Naruto hit himself. He wanted to leave his body like Orochimaru does and slither away to find a new one.

Things in his life was changing. He needed to stay away from Sasuke, and Temari. Especially Sasuke. Now that he knew Sasuke was into Naruto. What else could the kiss they had be for?

;) Hello amigos its short yeah i know next chapter will be longer i promise ~~ Andre ~~