Chapter 9 Naruto's Decision

Naruto was watching T.V with Temari and Gaara. They were both laughing at the things that were happening on T.V. Naruto was bored out of his mind he thought that he and Temari would have some alone time but he was wrong. He had to chill will Gaara too. Not that it was a bad thing he would give anything to hang out with her, but he wanted to be alone. He thought maybe if he'd get her alone it would lead to something.

"Temari.." Naruto whispered in her ear.

"Naruto stop it, I didn't hear what the main character said!" Temari hissed at Naruto.

"Sorry." Naruto frowned. What was with her? All she cared about was some dumb stupid T.V show. "Temari I think I'm going to go now. I'm a bit bored." He said to her. She didn't pay any attention to him. So he got up, hoping that she wouldn't notice that he'd had left. He was outside already and it was dark outside. Everyone must have gone to bed already. Naruto shoved his hands in his pocket and stared down at the ground. He kicked one of the rocks on the ground.

"Damn it. Who never knew having a girlfriend was so hard!" Naruto punched the wall next to him.

"NARUTO!" Temari called out from behind him.

Naruto stopped walking and turned around.

"Where are you going?" Temari said when she caught up to him.

"I'm going back to my room."

"In the leaf?" Temari asked.

"No, here. It's dark and I don't want to risk wasting any chakra on anybody lurking in the woods." Naruto scratched his head. He didn't realise that he had a distraught look on his face.

"Naruto what's wrong? You have that look on your face." Temari came closer and placed her hands on his shoulders.

Temari knew Naruto well enough to recognise his facial expressions. She knew when he was happy, sad or angry. The angry expression was pretty obvious to everyone but it was like Temari knew him for years.

"Nothings wrong." Naruto put his hands on her hips.

"You left without a goodbye." Temari's voice said lightly. She was so beautiful even in the moonlight. Her eyes glistened along with it.

"You were too distracted by the show you were watching." Naruto's eyelids dropped and his gaze set upon the ground again and he took his hands off her hips.

"Oh Naruto. Is that why your so sad? Because you thought I was ignoring you?" Temari pushed herself into Naruto wrapping her arms around his neck. Making him bend down. Naruto had his hands by his side he didn't know whether to put his arms around her.

"Temari.."

"Don't say anything Naruto. I promise next time we get together I won't ignore you. I'll devote all my time to you okay?"

"It-It only has to be me and you next time." Naruto gulped afraid she would reject.

She only looked at him for a few seconds, "Yes. Only me and you."

"Good. I'm going now." Naruto turned his body. Temari stopped him, and pulled his face to hers. Her lips rested upon his. She had her eyes closed and his were open. He felt strange, this was a feeling he never felt before. He had kissed her many times before, but this time it was different.

"I have to go Temari," He pulled away from her and left her standing there.

Once he reached his destination, he flopped onto his bed. It was really warm in here. So he got back up and went out on the balcony.

He looked up at the moon, and thought of kissing Temari underneath it. Any girl would think that would be the most romantic moment in history.

Then Sasuke entered his mind. What was he doing right now? He seemed a little weird after he found out that he had a girlfriend.

He didn't really want to think of anything else. He wanted to do what he felt was right. He wanted to break up with Temari. It was the only best thing to do. He didn't feel right when he was with her.

He went back into his room and layed down on his bed. He'd do it tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. Naruto felt fast asleep.

Sorry for the short chapter ;) I couldn't think of anything else. I promise that chapter 10 would be longer.