Chapter 5 Sasuke's Date

Sasuke felt like this was wrong going on a date with Ino. He didn't really know why he accepted this invitation. What was Naruto thinking? He couldn't really get it out of his mind throughout the whole day. Ino insisted that he should come and pick her up at her door like a gentleman. He mumbled a curse to her in response. She may be beautiful, but she was taking control of his mind. It was leading him away from Naruto. He didn't like this feeling he felt. He wanted to get this date over and done with. He didn't have any choice since he already agreed to it.

"What did I get myself into?" Sasuke sighed and dressed himself. He thought he looked ridiculous in a suit. He had to wear it otherwise Ino would get mad and become evil like Sakura O_O. They were both dressing up and they were going out for dumplings. Why on earth would you dress up for that? Sasuke dragged himself out the door and carried his weight to Ino's house. Her house was large and posh-looking. So this is where snobby people live.

Sasuke looked up to the only light that was on. "That must be Ino's room." He said to himself. He walked up to the doorbell and rang it. Someone immediately opened the door.

"SASUKE! I didn't actually think you were going to show up." Ino ran into Sasuke's arms. Weird it was like she was waiting for him to show up.

"Yeah, I'd be sad if I turned down a date with a beautiful girl." Sasuke regretted saying that, but it just came slipping out of his mouth.

What he said made Ino smile and blush almost quickly. "Oh Sasuke, I swear you are so irresistible." She leaned in desperate to kiss him. His eyes went wide and he stumbled backwards. He turned around hoping nobody saw that she tried to kiss him.

-Naruto-

"That stupid broad!" Naruto paced back and forth in front of his bed. "Who does she think she is?" Naruto couldn't help hating that Sasuke was going out with Ino on a date. It would be even worse if he was with Sakura. Then he turned around with an evil smile on his face. "I should spy on them!"

-Sasuke-

Sasuke and Ino were walking hand in hand towards the dumpling shop. They looked like they were going dancing or something. People stared at them.

Ino thought, "Now people definitely have something to gossip about," She looked at Sasuke who looked uncomfortable.

Sasuke's eyes dropped, "Why did I agree to thissssssssssssssss." He thought once again. Naruto popped into his mind. He was acting weird when Ino asked him on a date, she did ask right in front of him too. He should have made up some excuse and said that he was going to have some ramen with Naruto. But wouldn't that be considered a date between the two?

"Oh! Let's get this booth." Ino quickly jumped into one. It was a booth away from other people, and very private.

"W-well okay." Sasuke said and sat down across from Ino. Sasuke was looking around and hesitated when he felt something rub against his leg. He looked up a Ino who was watching him seductively.

"Ino stop it," Sasuke felt his face go hot, and a tingling feeling inbetween his legs.

"Is it turning you on?" Ino whispered knowing it already was.

"N-no." Sasuke stuttered. He didn't want to let it out that he was getting hard. But his face was certainly showing it.

Naruto crept along the side of the shop and peeked inside a window. He scanned the area for Sasuke and Ino. He laid eyes on two people in the back. He noticed Sasuke's hair right away. Ino looked way too happy and Naruto didn't know how Sasuke's face looked right now. He wanted a closer look. He decided to disguise himself as a girl. But Sasuke would reconise Naruto, because he seen the sexy jutsu before. He sighed, then all of a sudden a light bulb appeared before Naruto's head.