Truth Or Lie

Hey guys, I'm back! Here is the next chapter! After you are done reading, don't forget to review!

Again, on my profile page, I have a link to my Polyvore page and you can see the poster and sets for this story.

Also, I don't own anything except my OC Katie. Enjoy the chapter.

I was sleeping in my bed until I heard Lucy waking me up.

"Katie, it's back. Narnia's back and I was there again," she said excitely.

I looked at her with a shocked looked on my face. "Lucy, you promised me you'll take me to Narnia."

Lucy smiled dropped and frowned at me. "I'm sorry. I forgot."

I smiled and accepted her apology. Before I could ask her more about Narnia, she ran to Peter's room. I ran after her when I accidently ran into Edmund.

"Watch where you're going," he said. I glared at him and ran into the boys' room.

"Peter, Peter, wake up! Peter, wake up! It's there! It's really there! "screamed Lucy.

"Lucy, what are you talking about?" asked Peter, grudgingly sitting up and seeing Edmund and I were up too.

Peter looked at me as if he was trying to apologize to me to what he said about my dad. I sigh and looked back at Lucy.

"Narnia! It's all in the wardrobe like I told you!" said Lucy.

"You've just been dreaming, Lucy." said Susan, who came in the room.

"But I haven't! I saw Mr. Tumnus again! And this time Edmund went too," she said.

We looked at Edmund for an explanation. He looked shocked and scared when Peter asked him, "You...You saw the faun?" Edmund shakes his head.

"Well, he didn't actually go there with me. He...What were you doing Edmund?" asked Lucy.

"I was just playing along. I'm sorry, Peter. I shouldn't have encouraged her, but you know what little children are like these days. They just don't know when to stop pretending," said Ed.

He sat down on the bed. He smirked at Lucy and I saw it. I knew he was lying the whole time. All three of watch in horror as Lucy burst into tears and ran out of the room.

"Edmund, you're a jerk. I can't believe you would say that, especially to Lucy," I snapped at him before running out of the room and after Lucy.

Peter and Susan were behind me. Lucy was sobbing and didn't notice that someone was in front of her.

"Oh!" exclaimed the professor.

Lucy ran into the professor and looked up at him. She started sobbing again and hugged him for comfort. We came around the corner and up the stairs. We stopped in our tracks when we saw Lucy with the professor.

"You children are one shenanigan shy of sleepin' in the stable!" Mrs. Macready came in the hall and saw the professor. She was shocked or embarrassed when the Professor was looking at her. "Professor. I'm sorry. I told them you were not to be disturbed."

"It's all right, Mrs. Macready. I'm sure there's an explanation. But first of all, I think this one is in need of a little hot chocolate."

He handed Lucy to Mrs. Macready. "Come along, dear." She led Lucy away. Thinking that everything was right now, we turned around and started to walk away. The professor cleared his throat and we stopped.

I looked at him and said to us, "If you three don't mind if you join me in my study." I looked at Peter and Susan and I could tell they were scared as much as I was. The professor led us into his study. He went to his desk and took tobacco out of a silver apple.