chapter 10

"okay students, you may go home now" , as the teacher said that I quickly stood up from my seat and picked up my bag, ready to leave.

Suddenly I felt a grip on my wrist, and it's jungkook. "Wait! You're going home with me, remember?" Oh yeah, I was so focus on my thoughts until I almost forgot that I'm going home with him.

"O-oh, yes. I'll go to the bathroom first" , I gave him slight smile and went to the bathroom.

Not long after, hyeyon also came to the bathroom and I smiled to her awkwardly while washing my hands. She didn't even bother to reply my smile.

"Such a coincidence we meet here" , she said with a mock tone. What's wrong with her? If it's because of my feelings toward Jungkook, I couldn't even control my own feelings. I didn't do anything wrong. I didn't even try to take him from her. But she still hated me.

"Yeah, and if you don't mind, could you please excuse me? I want to dry my hands" , she was standing in front of the dryer.

She moved aside, "of course. Anything for you, babe", then she came closer and whispered, "include Jungkook"

"Shut up, hyeyon" , I couldn't hold any longer. "I didn't take him from you. He was the one who left yo--" , before I finished my words, she slapped me right on the cheeks.

"The hell?!"

"You said you didn't take him from me? Then why are you always seen with him right after we broke up? He did leave me but we have probability to get back together. But then there's you! You make it impossible for us to get back now!" , we were both crying and angry at the same time.

"I didn't mean to take him from you! I never did! I didn't even dare to go near you both when you're in relationship with him. I bet you realized that I was so distant with you both. And that's because I didn't want my feelings toward him showed and ruined everything!"

I continued, "and then he caught you cheating with stranger, of course he got furious and decided to broke up with you. How is that my fault?!"

She hung his head low, I could hear her sobbing. "I know what I did was extremely wrong. I realized. I feel so sorry and I really need to explain this to Jung--" , before she could finished, someone barged in to the bathroom.

"Eunseung?", and it's jungkook. He looked at the person in front of me, "yon?" , my heart clenched hearing him called hyeyon with 'yon'. It's a lovey-dovey name that he gave to her. I knew it.

"J-jungkook?" , tears could be clearly seen on her cheeks.

"I thought something was going on with you" , Jungkook said to me and he continued, "why are you here with her?"

He actually sounded pretty harsh, "we just accidentally met" , I answered briefly.

"J-jungkook, I need t-to talk" , hyeyon grabbed his hand, pleading him to hear her out.

"Nothing to talk about, hyeyon. Everything between us has done" , by that he released himself from her and looked at me, "let's go?"

I just nodded and we went out from the bathroom. Hyeyon kept screaming for Jungkook to wait, but he seemed so done with her. He didn't even look back.

We went straight to his car and he opened the door for me. Just as usual. The ride was silence at first, but then Jungkook broke it.

"Did you cry?" , he took a glance at me.

"Just a bit"

"Did hyeyon say something hurtful?" , he sighed, "she's so mean"

"No, don't worry. I was just... feeling kinda sad" , I lied. What hyeyon said earlier, was pretty hurtful for me.