chapter 1

Today I decided to wake up early so I could go to school earlier. I needed to finish my biology project by this noon. I couldn't finish it last night because I fell asleep while trying to finish it. well, biology just isn't my thing.

I was wearing my white shirt with red sweater on top of it and my favorite blue ripped jeans.

I finished my breakfast right when my older brother woke up from his beauty sleep.

"yah kim eunseung! you've finished already?" , he asked me while rubbing his eyes.

"I need to finish my biology project by this noon. I will ride the bus, don't worry!" , I gave him an assuring smile. knowing he's a protective brother, he wouldn't let me go alone. but this was urgent, he should understand.

"how if you're kidnapped? how if someone tries to rape you? how if--" , I shut him off.

"enough with the how-if. I'll be alright" , I wrapped my hand around his shoulder and pushed him off to the bathroom, "kim taehyung oppa, the one that I love the most, just take a shower and get ready to school. I'll go now! see you!!" , I closed the bathroom door and I ran to the front door.

right when I looked up to the house across mine, I saw someone that's the least I wanted to see today. actually, I was hoping to not bump into him everyday. looking at his face just made my heart beating faster. and it's an awful feeling. ugh. he was wearing denim shirt with white t-shirt underneath and black jeans. he looked.. adorable. sigh

"eunseung!" , great now he called me. he noticed my presence. "are you going to school now?" , it's still six in the morning and jungkook had stood there in front of his girlfriend's house with his red car. waiting for her obviously. I waved my hand to him and giving him my sweet smile.

"hi jungkook, yes I need to finish some stuff. where is hyeyon? why are you standing here?" , he could just came inside actually. it's been a year since they're dating, so if Jungkook barged in to her house in the early morning wasn't a prohibited thing.

"she said she'll come out after 5 minutes, so I'm just waiting here. are you going to ride a bus?" , why do you even care. we're not that close anymore, I guess. my mind kept talking.

"yeah of course, my brother just woke up and it would take so long if I waited for him" , I said to him briefly. was it brief enough or no?

"indeed, taehyung hyung" , he chuckled, "do you want to go with us? with me and hyeyon? just wait a little bit" , he offered me a ride. It could safe my bus tax, but nah. I prefer to ride a bus than to be inside a car with them. it made me want to puke just by thinking about it. I just felt uncomfortable and I didn't like to pretend that I'm comfortable around them, so I chose to stay away from them.

"no! it's fine!" , I said too quickly. and right then Hyeyon popped out from her house. she looked so beautiful and I felt so small. she was wearing a peach color peplum top with black legging.

"Jungkook! sorry for making you wait!" ,she hugged jungkook and she seemed like she didn't notice my present at all.

rather than I had to see them lovey dovey, it's better to walk away from them without bid my goodbye. but hyeyon noticed.

"wait! eunseung! I haven't seen you out from your house for a long time! come here" , I walked back to approach her. what a great day.

"hi hyeyon! hmm I guess I spend most of my days inside. we still meet at school though" , I smiled bitterly. it's true, I rarely went out but I knew everytime Jungkook came to visit. I had windows.

"we miss you!" , she hugged me so suddenly, "but you don't hang with us anymore at school.. you have another friends" , yeah that's because you're busy with your boyfriend and I'm being a third-wheel around you , my instinct said.