[flashback] chapter 2

Three more days until valentine's day. I wondered what would happen that day. Would anyone confess to me? I was so curious. Valentine's day always spent with trading chocolates and flowers. Some guys tried to confess, but before it could happen, jungkook would always gave them warnings. Warnings that I might not accept their feelings, and they should take a risk by confessing to me.

That's true, I only liked one guy and I would reject all of the confessions. No one knew that I actually liked someone. Hyeyon and Jungkook didn't know it too. Even though they're my best friends and I trusted them, but I just couldn't tell it. All they knew was I didn't want to be in a relationship and I wanted to focus with my study. Well,that's two of the reasons but the main reason wasn't those two things.

*phone ringtone*

"Hello Jungkook?" , he called me and made me snap out from my thoughts.

"Eunseung, what are you doing?" , he probably knew what was I doing, since he's my best friend and he knew me so well.

"Really? Is it necessary to ask that? You know what am I doing" , I chuckled.

"You're laying on your bed with your baggy t-shirt and short pants, and you're not doing anything but your laptop is on. Am I right? I asked just to make sure" , yeah it's saturday and all I did every saturday was just laying on my bed with my laptop beside me. Jungkook and Hyeyon both knew it. I only went out when they asked me to.

"Yep you're absolutely right. Especially at the baggy t-shirt and short pants part" , I giggled. I really loved to wear baggy t-shirt and short pants at home. It's so comfortable. I had almost all colours of baggy t-shirt. My wardrobe and Jungkook's were really similar. We both loved to wear baggy t-shirt. The difference was, he always wears baggy t-shirt when he's out and I always wear it when I was at home.

"I knew it! Alright then, i'm on the way" , I quickly sat on my bed.

"Huh? On the way to where?" , I asked confused.

"Your house!! We're going out" , I could hear he's starting his car.

"Oh should I call hye--" , before I could finish my sentence, he cut me off.

"No way! Don't call hyeyon. It's just us" , suddenly I felt my heart beating faster like it's gonna popped out from my ribcage. It's just us, it kept ringing in my head.

"O-okay. I'll be ready" , I quickly ended up the call. I had never gone out just with Jungkook and without hyeyon. We always went together and this was the first time ever jungkook didn't ask hyeyon to join us. Hyeyon lived across my house, so I doubted if she wouldn't notice when jungkook picked me up later.

I shrugged my thoughts off and took a bath. I chose the outfit for today, and I decided to wear my black crop top with hotpants. And then I sat in front of my mirror to put a light make up. Just a little make up won't hurt ,right? I just wanted to look good, that's it.

"Eunseung may I come in?" , he knocked on my bedroom's door. Right when I finished my make up.

"Yeah just come in" , I opened the door for him.

"Woah you're wearing make up, right?" , he looked at me and then he smiled.

"Just a little"

"You look pretty even without make up, don't bother to wear it" , he patted my head. I could feel my cheeks reddened and I quickly turned around to take my phone on my bed.

"Yah I just want to wear it and I like it" , I said fiercely.

"You don't even thank me" , he crossed his arms in front of his chest and pouted playfully.