chapter 9

As usual I spent my lunch time with the girls. I meant, Jihyo and Jungyeon. We sat down on one of the table at the canteen.

"So how's your relationship now, eunseung? Like your friendship with him?", Jihyo asked me. I knew she's referring to Jungkook. Because I just told them about Hyeyon and Jungkook.

"It's much more better. We went to the arcades yesterday" , I said casually. And I noticed they're quite surprised by that. They already knew that I had some feelings toward Jungkook. I trusted them, so I told them the truth.

"HEOLL!" ,jungyeon screamed in front of my face and I needed to calm her down.

"Jungyeon!! Don't scream like that!" , I closed her mouth with my palm.

"Woah really?? You went to the arcades together?!" , Jihyo's mouth was opened wide. She's also surprised by that.

"Yeah, it's not a big deal. We just played and having fun"

"Don't you know?? It's called a date! Jungkook asked you to the arcades meant he was asking you for a date!" , Jungyeon whispered but loudly.

"You're the one who's being oblivious now!" , Jihyo shook her head.

I sighed, "guys don't make my hopes up.. I don't want to expect too much. I will be disappointed in the end"

"What kind of hopes?" , suddenly the guy we're talking about came from behind me. He sat down beside me.

"U-uh nothing" , I said stuttering , "what are you doing here?" , I asked to change the topic.

"Eating lunch?", oh yeah he's holding a burger and obviously he's eating.

"But we were having girls talk before you came" , Jihyo said to him.

"Oh sorry girls, I just want to talk with eunseung for 10seconds" , he gave them his bunny teeth.

And then he whispered, "let's go home together, wait for me at the school's entrance. Bye!" , by that he left us.

"What did he say?" , jungyeon asked curiously.

"Let's go home together" , I could feel my cheeks reddened by his sweet offer. Wasn't it sweet?! He just made me fall harder.

"Awww that's so sweet!!" , Jihyo squealed. I knew right.

"Like taehyung will allowed him to" , Jungyeon snorted. They knew my brother is super protective.

"Maybe he will.. they're pretty close too" , I shrugged my shoulder.

"By the way, let's do our biology project today! Since you'll go home with jungkook and I'm pretty sure he'll stay at your house for a while" , Jungyeon gave the idea and it's not bad. We needed to finish the project soon.

"Tsk Jungyeon, you just ruined their little moments" , Jihyo scoffed at jungyeon. I just laughed at these two.

"It's alright! We don't have any plans to do either" , I assured them.

"But usually things happened without plans" , Jihyo smirked playfully.

I hit her arm, "shut it!"

"Okay guys, so we'll do the project today! You tell jungkook" , Jungyeon commanded me.

"and then you'll tell jimin?" , I asked her.

she answered unsure, "hmm yeah maybe.. umm I meant yeah I will!"

"hey hey I smell something fishy" , Jihyo nudged her arm.

"Is there something between you and Jimin?" , I smirked playfully to Jungyeon. She's too obvious when she liked someone. She couldn't hide things well.

"I-I don't know.. I meant, no! There's nothing between us" , Jungyeon hung her head low, "c-can we just talk about other topics" , she sighed.

We just laughed because of her attitude, "you can't hide things well" , Jihyo patted her shoulder softly.

"Just a reminder, no need to hide things from us" , I gave her an assuring smile.

I started to imagine things. How if Jungyeon really ended up with Jimin? They would be a cute couple and to think about it, they looked compatible to each other. I didn't even feel jealous if Jimin would end up with my own best friend.

Despite Jimin often made my heart pitapat, but he never made it pitapat the way Jungkook did. And no one ever did. Jungkook always had that special spot. He always had something different and that's why I failed miserably to move on from him. That's one of the reasons too why I couldn't fall in love with other guys. I kept comparing them with Jungkook.

The bell rang and it meant we should go back to class and it's the last class. For the last class, it's special because it always used the 'moving class' system. Where we needed to move from our usual classroom to the class that the school had decided for us. For today, Jihyo and Jungyeon got the same class meanwhile I got the different one. So they left first before me.

I really wanted to ditch this class. It's just the literature class and I felt nauseous with the teacher. I moved my feet slowly toward the classroom. Every steps felt so heavy because I was lazy. (Oh it rhymes!lol) .
I knew that if I was late to this class, I would get detention and I couldn't enter this class for today. But that's what I wished for right now. So I walked even slower.

Just then someone pulled my hand to run toward the class. When I looked up,my heart started to beating faster because of the sudden skinship but then I groaned, "ughh why should we run" , keeping the pace with him and running beside him.

"We're almost late for 5 minutes! You don't want to get detention, do you?" , He said while running, without looking at me.

"That's.. what.. I.. wish for now!!", I was panting when we arrived in front of the class. There's still no teacher but the students already filled the seats.

"We need to do our project later" , He said and I frowned.

"Huh? But I haven't told you that? Were you eavesdropping my conversation with the girls, Jeon Jungkook?!" , I hit his arm playfully and then I realized we were still holding hands. But I didn't bother to remind him about it until he's the one to released.

He just laughed, "I were not! I swear! I was just thinking that we should make our project today"

I nodded, "oh okay, let's go inside the class for now"

He walked beside me still holding my hands. Holding hands maybe just an usual thing between best friend. But it's different when you have special feelings toward your own best friend. It almost felt like your heart was going to go out from the ribcage. The heart was beating uncontrollably.

As we walked in, I realized almost all of the eyes fell upon our hands. Maybe Jungkook realized too, he loosened the grip. "Oh sorry" , and then he released it completely.

It's okay you can keep holding my hands, because it felt warm and comfortable. Don't be shy in front of them, please.

"It's okay" , I smiled to him.

Suddenly I felt so emo and trucks of thoughts haunt me.

I was thinking that, I was so foolish to think Jungkook was starting to develop feelings toward... me.

I was so damn foolish. Just because he asked me to go to arcades together, it didn't mean he developed any feelings toward me.

I was so foolish. How could he develop any feelings toward me, when he felt shy just to hold my hands in front of the students.

I was so selfish, wanting him to keep holding my hands when I knew, he shouldn't.

Because I just realized, that at the back of the class, there's hyeyon. Glaring at us.

I was so foolish.

****

Author's note :

Sorry for the long waits hehe hope you like this chapter
And I hope I can update again asap!:)
Btw eunmin shipper don't be sad;;) I'll still put some of their moments later ㅋㅋㅋ bye! Don't forget to vote and comment^^

P.s : I love to update at midnight♡♡