Hard to Get

Liv's Point of View
"What do you think they're talking about?" I asked Holden.

"Well considering he's rubbing the back of his neck, he most likely just asked a really hard question to ask." Holden responded. "Maybe to go on a date or something."

I gasped. "Do you really think so?"

"Maddie's blushing isn't she?"

I gasped again. "You're right... Poor Diggie."

Just then, Josh walked by with all age of food. "Oh hey Josh!" I said grabbing his arm.

"Hey Liv?" Josh looked a bit confussed. "Great day of shooting today..."

"Yeah.." I paused. "So... You and Maddie?"

"Straight to the point much Liv?" Holden chuckled, I slapped his arm.

Josh laughed. "Everything about her drives me crazy. This might only be my first time meeting her... But I think it's love at first sight." He paused. "Cheesy right?"

"That was a lot of information at once." Holden quietly chuckled.

I shushed Holden and I grinned from ear to ear "Not at all, very romantic."

"Her boyfriend is lucky to have her." Josh smirked and looked down at his feet.
"When you were describing her to me. She sounded cute." Josh paused and started to blush a little. "But I was wrong." I raised an eyebrow. "She's absolutely beautiful."

I squealed. "Awe! You like Maddie! I ship it!"

"So do I." Josh smiled. "It's a good thing my favourite way to get a girl is when she is playing hard to get."

"You and me both." Holden replied followed by a kiss on my cheek from behind.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
This is the second last chapter guys.

Last chapter will be posted near the end of the week ... So like Thursday, Friday or Saturday.

All you Mosh and Miggie fans ... I suggest you read the next book. You might actually enjoy it (Mosh fans might love it a little bit more) 💋

Can't wait for you guys to read the last chapter.... Oh PS it ends on somewhat of a cliff hanger 👍🏼